Is Leblanc a Good Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trrees

03-09-2013

Hello! I enjoy mid lane champions and I'm almost at 3150 IP again. I'm currently deciding between buying Katarina or LeBlanc. Is LeBlanc a hard champion to play? I'm only level 17 and the other champions I usually play are Cassiopeia, Gragas, Kayle, and Lux.
I'm starting to watch pro streams. Are there any LeBlanc players who stream?

My friend said that LeBlanc is the best early game champion but she's useless for team fights. I don't want to be useless later in the game but is she really useless? What are LeBlanc's strengths? Thanks!

P.S. Can anyone recommend a Katarina player who streams?

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

03-09-2013

Katarina is the stronger pick for sure. She has a ton of different builds and playstyles. She is also a blast to play with a ton of mobility and potential to reset her cooldowns with kills/assists.

LB is an assasain. Her strengths are making a squishy on the other team evaporate in appoximately 1 second. Reginald was/is pretty well known for his Leblanc. The problem with Leblanc lategame is that those squishy targets become harder and harder to get to. Its rare late game to find some alone time with the enemy team's squishies.

At this point all of the other mid laners who have more utility than LB will pull much more weight for their team. With the enemy squishy targets protected and grouped LB will spend most of her time hiding in bushes hoping to ambush unsuspecting supports going to ward.

ThundaSt0rm

03-09-2013

Le Blanc cannot just be classified as "good".
She is a very situational champion and should only be picked to counter.

tenthousandshado

Recruiter

06-02-2013

Le blanc is more of a sabotage champ
I remember one game when i was against an akali and i scared so much she ended up with 30 farm when i had 120

Kjetter

06-02-2013

LeBlanc is a bad champion IMO. Shes fun for troll stomping lower level games for sure though. She's high mobility gank / burst AP. She can kill any champion 1v1 if fed. However late game she is useless. She has single target dmg that even when fed can't burst down a tank if needed.

Miezner

06-02-2013

I would suggest saving up to buy the alluring Ahri. Her ult makes her difficult to chase, and charm is epic in level 1 invades. Great lane presence, and can be a bully if played well. Ahri has great roaming capabilities with her speed and burst damage.