Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Turns out league does fail!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12fingerJIM

03-09-2013

I get the feeling this guy got banned

Slashiroth

03-09-2013

He's right about the 50% ratio thing.

PeteyPiranha

03-09-2013

Quote:
JaminBen:
He had some valid points. I don't get why people are being so defensive.

Because he posted links of people shedding LoL in a negative light, on the LoL forums.
Its like if you were to go to the comments section of a Pewdiepie video and say he sucks. Of course you would get hated on.

Waffletimewarp

03-09-2013

Yes, how dare Riot charge money for things that do not alter the way the game is played in anyway! Definition of pay to win!!

2pudge1cup

03-09-2013

pretty good article.

a lot of what ive been thinking lately

Thunknor

03-09-2013

You have to have the patience to consistently call plays that you know need to happen, regardless of whether you believe people will listen.

I mean, if you're really determined to subject yourself to soloq and you really want to win, that is. I make no statements regarding the sanity of this path, only the effectiveness.