Care ?

I totally agree, **** this community. 16 36.36%
Reported 12 27.27%
Reported 8 18.18%
Reported 8 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

This community ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l3ebo

03-09-2013

no matter what you do, there will ALWAYS be more ragers than 12 year olds that cant take a single insult. i have NEVER reported someone for insulting me, because i dont care. the only thing your going to do is create more and more ragers.

Shiny Snorunt

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ebo View Post
idk why these people keep trying to come at me with the same lame ass " points " youve told me that i deserve to be reported for acting like a normal ass gamer, and told me im immature. dont try to argue if your only point is the one im trying to prove.
That's the thing though, you're not acting like a normal gamer. You're acting like a kid who doesn't know how to handle himself. There are rules you accepted the terms to when you began playing this game and by flaming and raging and just being generally toxic to the community, you're breaking those rules and they have every right to punish you for it.

l3ebo

03-09-2013

lmao geminex he fed the mid to ****, and i called him out on it. thats ****ing normal, apparently he can feed and get away with it while i get reported for being mad that he screwed my game over. but good one geminex, you sure showed me

lol I died again

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ebo View Post
no matter what you do, there will ALWAYS be more ragers than 12 year olds that cant take a single insult. i have NEVER reported someone for insulting me, because i dont care. the only thing your going to do is create more and more ragers.
What if I.. "get busy" and condition people to rage, or increase the population of 12 year olds?
Are you even using words like "always" and "never" carefully, as they should be used?