Care ?

I totally agree, **** this community. 16 36.36%
Reported 12 27.27%
Reported 8 18.18%
Reported 8 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

This community ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l3ebo

03-09-2013

EXCEPT im not 12, and insults dont bother me. my point proven, but thanks for that.

Phisioni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2013

So nothing bothers you, and you're fine with behaving in an immature fashion. I think there's a good reason that you're having trouble in a community setting. You don't want anybody to explain why you shouldn't behave how you do, you just want to feel justified about it. I'm sorry we wasted your time by being a community which desires improvement overall.

l3ebo

03-09-2013

the POINT is , your cant try to reform a whole community into a pristine virgin-ear environment, because i guarantee there are more ragers than non ragers, its part of gaming. im completley fine with acting immature, never said i was mature, why the hell should i try to act 40 in a video game ? why the hell is that any fun?

l3ebo

03-09-2013

JUST because a few people higher up want this community to be absoulty perfect, with everyone acting exactly like they do, does not mean they have the right to make us all act like boring ass old men.

AquaDragon42

03-09-2013

you could have chosen your words better....but yeah, if Tryd is against a good AP ranged champ who knows how to use him then Tryd is going to have a bad time.

And it was K

03-09-2013

12 year olds are the toxic ones. The tribunal tries to make the game more appealing to people that aren't ******melons.

Phisioni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2013

The POINT is, you can try to reform a community into an environment which has fewer and fewer negative experiences for the majority of its playerbase. If this comes at the cost of sacrificing the happiness of the ragers, Riot's stance is that this is alright.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/report/e...fighting-games

You're making the same argument as Aris, that the negativity is part of gaming. I'm making the counterargument, that your view is shortsighted, abusive, and likely a sign that you have anger issues. If you'd rather take those issues out in an abusive fashion, I hope you never get married or put into a position of any power.

l3ebo

03-09-2013

idk why these people keep trying to come at me with the same lame ass " points " youve told me that i deserve to be reported for acting like a normal ass gamer, and told me im immature. dont try to argue if your only point is the one im trying to prove.

Samenko

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ebo View Post
LIKE i said, if you cant take a damn insult , ESPECIALLY when you completly deserve it, your obviously not mature enough to handle an online game.
Yet you think you're mature by using inane insults and "trying" to make fun of someone you have never met?

Either change your attitute or stop playing my game. I applaud Riot for tryint to curb the toxic gaming community (at their own expense!).

Geminex

03-09-2013

Gallant politely tells his mid that AP Tryndamere isn't really viable anymore.

Goofus calls him a dumbass and rages on the forums when he gets banned.