New thread: Follow me as I take a journey to Bronze level V

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

localcelebrity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

The story begins with an average summoner, not the best player in the world, but definitely not the worst either. After starting season 3 with a respectable 4-4 record, the journey to bronze V begins.

localcelebrity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

After 2 loses in a row, I am placed in bronze II, which isnt to bad with a record of 4-6.

DragonEpico

03-09-2013

DON'T DO IT! SAVE YOURSELF!!

-bronce V player, former 1350 elo-

localcelebrity

03-09-2013

After trading a few wins with loses, I finally end up at Bronze lvl II and at 37 points because of a two win streadk and I feel like I am finally on my way with a record of 7-9. Then the journey starts anew, and I am paired up with dcers and feeders in every game.

localcelebrity

03-09-2013

I am currently in a 4 game losing streak and my once bronze II with 37 points is now a bronze III with 55 points.

localcelebrity

03-09-2013

The first lose I will take the blame because I went 3/7/10 as eve.
The second game the tanky jarvan dies 9 times in 34 minutes, and in doing so feeds the entire map.
The third game our support is dced for half the game.
The fourth game our top and mid players both go 4/8/2 (that is an incredible coincidence)