Mouse moves outside game window with 2 monitors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryancole

03-09-2013

I'm on a Hackintosh, with a GTX 580 video card and two monitors. When League is in full screen mode, I can still see the mouse cursor leaving the game window as I use it on the edges of the screen to move the camera. The cursor does quickly rubberband back into the game window, though. It doesn't seem to mess up gameplay, but it does allow clicks to hit my desktop. After some games, I have a bunch of new folders and stuff on my desktop that I guess I make while in-game, because I'm clicking off the edge of the screen to move the camera.

Other than that though, everything else seems to work really well!

xStreame

03-09-2013

Same thing here on my macbook air and hd monitor.

I don't see this as a big issue, and i think if it wouldn't be this way we wouldn't be able to access the second (or first) screen in game

ryancole

03-09-2013

Well for example, on the Windows client the cursor does not leave the game window in any mode, unless you alt-tab. So it's no problem there, and you can always alt-tab to get to other things. On the Mac client though, without alt-tabbing I am able to accidentally create folders on my desktop during intense clicking in-game, haha. I think that's a bad thing but I have no experience or knowledge of how simple something like that is to fix.

Kard0n

03-12-2013

same - posted this a week ago with out a response... it sux when trying to move...