Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Was this ban justified?

Yes 51 80.95%
No 12 19.05%
Voters 63 .

This ban is not justified

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minos157

03-11-2013

I literally spit coffee when I read the Trist line, "I made a smurf because my main is stuck in bronze."

Thank you for the laugh today.

On topic, you are very negative and need to clean up your act. In the Gragas game you told the other team that you wanted a report because you spent all game telling Trynd to get off your farm. You told him twice three minutes apart AND you had the most farm.

Get over yourself, you are not "Stuck in bronze," you probably belong there, heck I belong in Bronze as well (That is why I am there). Creating smurf accounts and constantly yelling to report players, who btw are probably NEW PLAYERS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, is not ok.

Shape up or else we will see another poll here in a while asking why you were perma'd and how you didn't deserve it...

RawDoggingRandom

03-11-2013

LOL you said in every game to please report someone for something.
I find it quite shakespearean that you were begging for someone to be reported, and here you are, posting in the Tribunal Ban Inquiries.
I will say it was an enjoyable read, but would punish...

actkilla

Recruiter

03-11-2013

he is correct it was one person from each game and never the enemy team i belive it was people he said he was going to report i belive the tribunal is broken and people just say punish as the majority will always say that to get the rewards i think we need to take away the rewards and people do it for keeping the game clean and we would see alot of these kinda bans not happen

LargeSnorlax

03-11-2013

Quote:
actkilla:
he is correct it was one person from each game and never the enemy team i belive it was people he said he was going to report i belive the tribunal is broken and people just say punish as the majority will always say that to get the rewards i think we need to take away the rewards and people do it for keeping the game clean and we would see alot of these kinda bans not happen

There aren't any rewards

Before you put out an opinion on something, make sure you know how it works

My Ovary Hurts

03-11-2013

This is absolutely ridiculous. I got on here because of a similar situation, and wanted to see how others were reacting to the system. What you did was not ban worthy, it was not report worthy, it wasn't even worth mentioning. The problem with the system is that the only people using the tribunal are the ones that reported in the first place; the holier-than-thou ultra-sensitive types who will report anyone for having an opinion and voicing it. Its such a joke, these are the kids that seriously need to mind their own business, and are just little kids that find such pretentious, condescending delight in brandishing the rule book like a thunderbolt, and making everyone toe the line. Most of the time, you are the one getting trolled, and for saying something about it, you get reported! There will never be a proper peer-evaluation system, because by nature it will always cave in on itself. I hope you get pardoned even if its only a week ban, you don't deserve to be punished by these "Internet-Contrarians".