Was this ban justified?

Yes 51 80.95%
No 12 19.05%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

This ban is not justified

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoinForDiamond

Junior Member

03-09-2013

Just got my smurf banned for nothing. Literally nothing. All i did over these games is ask the enemy team to report the people on my team that would push my lane, even if i was in it. Which we all can agree is frustrating. This ban is not justified, I did not deserve it. Not once did I harass or negatively speak towards another player. Please Riot, fix the tribunal system. No one cares what happens to other people, just themselves. Please vote, was it justified.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6269229/#nogo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoinForDiamond

Junior Member

03-09-2013

Please notice I was reported by 5 players over 5 games. Clearly indicating that one player out of each game was mad and reported me, probably the one that was shoving my lane making it impossible for me to farm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Master Yi [00:00:18] go bot please or reported
18 seconds before you use report as a thread in the third game instead of a tool.

Master Yi [00:01:03] nidalee is trolling me and already verbal abuse

What did Nidalee say?

Nidalee [00:00:25] lol
Nidalee [00:00:27] i hate you?
Nidalee [00:00:32] i called first plz
Nidalee [00:00:43] gj Volibear

People don't like that.

You appear to report and declare everyone a troll who doesn't do what you want. Punish deserved. I didn't review 1 or 2 because I expect those to be posted above me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Apple

Junior Member

03-09-2013

Yeah, you deserved it. You helped with ruining 5 games for 20 different people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoinForDiamond

Junior Member

03-09-2013

You forgot to mention that I called and locked mid first. And then she locked nidalee and came mid with me. When I asked her to go bottom she bm'ed me and I asked the other players to report her. When did I commit any bannable offence please tell me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoinForDiamond

Junior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Apple View Post
Yeah, you deserved it. You helped with ruining 5 games for 20 different people.
How? I was the only player trying my hardest. I was trying to farm my lane and win us the game, and my team was the only force holding me back. I was reported by the angry player that knew they were annoying me in all of these games and that's a fact.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rollmeupandsmoke

Junior Member

03-09-2013

Besides 4 and 5 for the lots of deaths the other cases you prob should of gotten pardon on


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Game 1: Already you've report-begged on Volibear and lied about the reason. That's not an auspicious start. (You said he said nothing but one line when he was talking the whole game.) Punish.

Game 2: Your chat contains all of three lines that are NOT about reporting Tryndamere. After you say "report Tryndamere" once, everyone knows what you think. You can stop. Soft punish.

Game 3: Again, you spend the entire game asking for reports. You can figure out what I think.

Game 4: This time you made it 8 whole minutes before report-begging.

Game 5: Just read games 1-4 again and combine the words. It's all the same.

Verdict: Punish. You ask for reports for the slightest thing, lie when asking for them, and KEEP ... ON ... DOING ... IT. This is a textbook negative attitude case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoinForDiamond

Junior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
Game 1: Already you've report-begged on Volibear and lied about the reason. That's not an auspicious start. (You said he said nothing but one line when he was talking the whole game.) Punish.

Game 2: Your chat contains all of three lines that are NOT about reporting Tryndamere. After you say "report Tryndamere" once, everyone knows what you think. You can stop. Soft punish.

Game 3: Again, you spend the entire game asking for reports. You can figure out what I think.

Game 4: This time you made it 8 whole minutes before report-begging.

Game 5: Just read games 1-4 again and combine the words. It's all the same.

Verdict: Punish. You ask for reports for the slightest thing, lie when asking for them, and KEEP ... ON ... DOING ... IT. This is a textbook negative attitude case.
So, you're saying that I deserve to be banned for trying to remove the players that actually deserve bans from the community. I get punished for trying to rid everyone else of toxic players. Good argument. You left out the fact that in most of those games I said "gj" if someone made a play etc. AND VOLIBEAR hadn't talked in over 5 minutes. The last time he spoke he said "**** you kat" and other abusive statements. I didn't mean literally he hasn't spoken all game. I meant that he has contributed nothing all game but hatred and violent attitude. You're basing your argument over something that I said out of sarcasm. Also, I repeated myself to team chat, not game chat. Solely to try and get tryndamere to listen and stop pushing my lane every time he respawned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoinForDiamond

Junior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibn Inglor View Post
Besides 4 and 5 for the lots of deaths the other cases you prob should of gotten pardon on
But even then why should I be reported for having a bad game?