Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

BUG: Hot corners in full screen mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

It seems like the game doesn't ignore Apple's hot corners while in full-screen mode. This is causing some issues for me while playing, so I have to manually disable hot corners before playing.

1. Go to Apple Menu -> System Preferences
  2. Select the "Desktop and Screen Saver" option
  3. Press the "Hot Corners..." button.
  4. For the bottom-left corner, select the "Desktop" option.
  5. Accept changes
  6. Play a LoL game in full-screen mode
  7. Hit the bottom-left corner of the screen with the mouse
  8. The game window will disappear to show you the desktop

I feel this is not the proper behaviour you'd expect while in full screen mode.

I couldn't attach the game logs because the file was too big. Please let me know if there's any particular file you guys need.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,3
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 8 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP53.00AC.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.48f2
Serial Number (system): W89235LZ644
Hardware UUID: 1AECE3CD-6F82-5969-A6DB-E084B000D576
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This might be related, but I've also noticed that in full screen mode, with two monitors, my mouse cursor is able to leave the game window temporarily, while in-game. I'm not saying that it can leave the window entirely, but if I swipe my mouse to the edge of the screen to move the game camera, the cursor is visible on my second monitor for a second. It rubberbands itself back into the game window, so this is not effecting my gameplay, but it is a little irritating and might be relating to the mouse cursor triggering hot corners.