NO rageblade on Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joekz

11-03-2010

Yes people still play him. I do when the mood strikes me to run through teams like a freight train loaded with elephants. A couple of patches ago they buffed the **** out of him (leap faster, empower no longer an AoE spell, increased empowers damage and now a single target and gave his ult an active making his solo team stomping possible again).

Doran's sheild
+Ninja Tabi
+Rageblade
+Starks
+Malady
+Trinity Force
---------------------
What just happened?

gallantgreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Yeah it seems more people are starting to play him again after that patch.
I just had one today go 1/9/1 and finished his rageblade at around 30min into the game (he also had lvl 1 boots), but it turned out pretty well in the end after he left and we won.

malphismia

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallantgreg View Post
Yeah it seems more people are starting to play him again after that patch.
I just had one today go 1/9/1 and finished his rageblade at around 30min into the game (he also had lvl 1 boots), but it turned out pretty well in the end after he left and we won.
Lmao. Yesterday, I played with a Jax that wanted the 2nd solo (we had a jungler) as a melee. He was actually solo bot, but then I claired at their fountain, and he saw that Ashe and Xin were going top, so he wanted to solo that lane....................melee solo vs. Ashe+Xin. He died just shortly after.

Scythe of Vyse

05-30-2011

Imo.. http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-updated-49890... it has burst dmg for the squishies and consistent damage for the rest of the team.

RG Thor

05-30-2011

dude this thread is 6 months old, half these items have changed since then, dont necro this S***

Iron Tyrant

06-01-2011

Yeah, Rageblade almost looks tailor made for Jax, Idk about that, but there are always other ways to build a champ