Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NO rageblade on Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joekz

11-03-2010

Yes people still play him. I do when the mood strikes me to run through teams like a freight train loaded with elephants. A couple of patches ago they buffed the **** out of him (leap faster, empower no longer an AoE spell, increased empowers damage and now a single target and gave his ult an active making his solo team stomping possible again).

Doran's sheild
+Ninja Tabi
+Rageblade
+Starks
+Malady
+Trinity Force
---------------------
What just happened?

gallantgreg

11-03-2010

Yeah it seems more people are starting to play him again after that patch.
I just had one today go 1/9/1 and finished his rageblade at around 30min into the game (he also had lvl 1 boots), but it turned out pretty well in the end after he left and we won.

malphismia

11-03-2010

Quote:
gallantgreg:
Yeah it seems more people are starting to play him again after that patch.
I just had one today go 1/9/1 and finished his rageblade at around 30min into the game (he also had lvl 1 boots), but it turned out pretty well in the end after he left and we won.

Lmao. Yesterday, I played with a Jax that wanted the 2nd solo (we had a jungler) as a melee. He was actually solo bot, but then I claired at their fountain, and he saw that Ashe and Xin were going top, so he wanted to solo that lane....................melee solo vs. Ashe+Xin. He died just shortly after.

Scythe of Vyse

05-30-2011

Imo.. http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-updated-49890 (http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/jax-the-unkillable-updated-49890)... it has burst dmg for the squishies and consistent damage for the rest of the team.

RG Thor

05-30-2011

dude this thread is 6 months old, half these items have changed since then, dont necro this S***

Iron Tyrant

06-02-2011

Yeah, Rageblade almost looks tailor made for Jax, Idk about that, but there are always other ways to build a champ