Come on Riot, really, a 100 year suspension

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EloSatan

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1astDuke View Post
I went to log onto my account to find that I had been banned, I was banned on the 6 March, 2013. My ban ends on the 13 February, 2107. Really Riot, almost a 100 year ban. I have had enough. Do something to my ban or I am done with you
I dont know if you've figured this out. . .

But I think riot is DONE WITH YOU

Rovos

03-09-2013

k later.

Tadrage

03-09-2013

All these people are wiggin on you but that doesn't seem like the normal permaban code. There is a list of code years floating around here somewhere. 2286 is the typical tribunal permaban. Just fyi

LittleDi

03-09-2013

Why do people not inform the OP that this is a billing issue?

2106/2107 - Billing Issue

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post

Because people are complete morons and don't realize that not every permaban has to do with Tribunal.

For the record: only 2286 does. They have numerous codes for various permabans such as billing issues, name change issues, scammer accounts, whatever. The only one that is based on you being a horrible person to play with is 2286.

OP, talk to customer support. There may have been a denied charge or a chargeback on your credit card. Figure out what the problem is, and you may have to go to your bank to straighten it out there.

Sheathix

03-10-2013

Thats weird, riot perma bans are usually 2286.

Fanaticmogg

03-10-2013

Yeah, OP, contact support. It's a billing issue, which is, conveniently, one of the easiest types of bans to get reversed.

Mitey Oosik

03-10-2013

First off it's 94 years not 100, 6 years is a big difference and long time to not play. Just saying.

AFK in lol ftw

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post

Much like the discontinuation of the IP for tribunal case payments... not many are informed on what type of bans is what. We really need someone to either continuously bump the thread with the year/bans or somehow get it sticky-ed.

Butterfly44

03-11-2013

I'd love for that thread to get stickied personally, when i came across this i felt bad for the guy because no one mentioned it was a billing issue until too late... I hope he comes back and sees this...