Time for some Ultimate Bravery bot stomping!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fairness

03-08-2013

I'll play! O;

SilentNightSona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Had a blast!

23/10/14 with Twitch

Bakabridget

03-08-2013

Oh, I wanna play.

I have this

Champion: Anivia
Summoner Spell 1: Ignite
Summoner Spell 2: Clairvoyance

Boots: Ninja Tabi
Boot Enchant: Furor

Item 1: Infinity Edge
Item 2: Zephyr
Item 3: Phantom Dancer
Item 4: Atma's Impaler
Item 5: Spirit Visage

Max First: Q

just in case i get to play

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

What is this garbage? This is not ultimate bravery. This is like hipsters modern day thinking they have any idea what punk rock is. Ultimate Bravery, as defined in LoL Season 1 (by the original badasses such as Codon) is only buying all of the stackable killing blow items (i.e. Leviathan, Mejai's SoulStealer, Sword of the Occult). This random champ, random build **** is ridiculous. Ultimate Bravery is dead, as of S3 due to removal of items. Somehow the term was hijacked and reinvented, not unlike meme's from 4chan being watered down by the rest of the internet.

Brightinly

03-08-2013

Just so you know I was in Gypsy's last game and he told us "Must sleep" and left the room.

Sogreth

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
What is this garbage? This is not ultimate bravery. This is like hipsters modern day thinking they have any idea what punk rock is. Ultimate Bravery, as defined in LoL Season 1 (by the original badasses such as Codon) is only buying all of the stackable killing blow items (i.e. Leviathan, Mejai's SoulStealer, Sword of the Occult). This random champ, random build **** is ridiculous. Ultimate Bravery is dead, as of S3 due to removal of items. Somehow the term was hijacked and reinvented, not unlike meme's from 4chan being watered down by the rest of the internet.
Well, considering Levi doesn't exist anymore, you can't really use this. Plus, this works much better anyways. With that old way you would just have to pick a champ like Akali or Kat, and insta win

EDIT: This "new" ultimate bravery, is much better IMO. And like you said, "Ultimate Bravery is dead, as of S3" but that's the old version. Now we have a new, and better version.

Windgurdian

03-09-2013

just played with him, mf with full armour vs a fulll ap bot team, neraly lost to fed annie

Dorotheus

Recruiter

03-09-2013

Better site:
http://www.ultimate-bravery.com/

Corgis

03-09-2013

This is amazing, how'd you find out about this?

Swak

03-09-2013

Was a heckuva lot of fun people who I played with

Things I learned:

Jungle Ahri... it is a thing.

Janna/TF lane OP