Legion try outs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackmoses

12-04-2009

As some of you may know I am a part of Legion Gaming. We want to be a major contributor to this community by putting together three or four competitive teams. With one of those teams being made up of high end CAL-I caliber players. If you don't know what CAL-I is please don't respond. We have a lot of people wanting to be a part of this. We have skills that range from high end skill lvl and team work to those just wanting to have some fun. We are always open for poeple to come and put together random premades using our vent, but we're more concerned with the competitve side to this game and this community. So with that said I'd like to post our try out times.

Our try outs will start Sat. December 5th and will end Sat. December 19th. mostly during the evenings I would imagine. Some of you have already been hanging out in our vent playing with us. We've got to know some of you and you can see we're a mature fun gaming organization. With a serious competive side. We currently sponsor the best day of defeat source team. A professional CS 1.6 team as well as teams in other games.

For players that meet our criteria champions will be unlocked for you to achieve high end 5 man teams.

Thanks for your time reading this and I hope this community will give us the support we need to be a big contributor to the LoL community.

*Legion-Gaming is based out of California, USA with a GMT-8 timezone.

Captain Fingers

12-04-2009

Awesome, I would like to tryout, you didnt really say anything in your original post about how to sign up, so I'm assuming we should just post here in this thread.

LordMelVius

12-04-2009

To get a try out visit our site ant www.legion-gaming.com, and join our forums. ( at the top right of the page). and post under League of Legends.
If you have any questions post them in legion forums or on legion's vent. you can ask either Allguns (LOL Name: Blackmoses), Domination (LOL Name: LordMelvius), or Plaxin for more information.

Thanks

alcapowned

12-05-2009

I'd like to try out today I can't connect to the legion-gaming ventrilo for some reason

blackmoses

12-05-2009

dallas4.nationvoice.com 4028

try that info also try a different username it may already be taken with a password.

blackmoses

12-07-2009

Welcome CounterKitten, Holyspartan, and SwissKus to Legion gaming.