Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Lyte @Wookie, please review this case.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revoult

03-10-2013

Quote:
Ektomorf:
Report 2.
Game 1: Once again the other team is discussing in team chat that you are trolling.
Game 2: Some odd things (So many death, such little CS, chalk this down to a bad game)
Game 3: Your telling them to group up, and the next second they are telling you not to get caught out, someones trolling someone.
Game 4: Same as 2
Game 5: 4:30 mark lux is enemy team chat is says Lux [00:04:36] swain
Lux [00:04:38] turret dove me
Judging by how bad you are at farming in all games, You would be what.. lvl 2-3 max.. turret diving... That is intentional feeding.

And people who constantly blame lag and key glitches. Cmon..

I know it may seem like it but its not intentional. I am a bad player and I know that. I don't think I should be banned for it though. Thank you for the response. Means alot

Grubass

03-10-2013

Quote:
Ektomorf:
Report 2.
Game 1: Once again the other team is discussing in team chat that you are trolling.
Game 2: Some odd things (So many death, such little CS, chalk this down to a bad game)
Game 3: Your telling them to group up, and the next second they are telling you not to get caught out, someones trolling someone.
Game 4: Same as 2
Game 5: 4:30 mark lux is enemy team chat is says Lux [00:04:36] swain
Lux [00:04:38] turret dove me
Judging by how bad you are at farming in all games, You would be what.. lvl 2-3 max.. turret diving... That is intentional feeding.

And people who constantly blame lag and key glitches. Cmon..

Game 3: Maybe they didnt actually group up smarty pants
Game 5: So diving at low lvls is banable now?
Game 2 and 4: Polish the diamond until it's perfect.

Anyways it seems he's still new to the game and he got matched with more experienced players.

Revoult

03-10-2013

Quote:
Grubass:

Anyways it seems he's still new to the game and he got matched with more experienced players.

Thank you That's how I feel

Noxignus

Recruiter

03-10-2013

4. Punish bad behavior, Not poor playing

Being bad at the game isn't a punishable offense. You should be looking at more than the score or item build to determine a verdict. A player purchasing flagrantly bad items is another thing entirely. Use your judgment to discern between bad players and trolling.

I have had games worse then his. Sometimes due to lag. Sometime due to a nerve disorder I have that occasional seemingly at random gives me tremors (shakes) in the hands. Sometime I make a mistake early and other player start raging at me. The those players will go out of their way to never help you and that make it worse. You start to get frustrated and emotional involved and that makes it even worse so the feeding snowballs. I cannot say for sure that this guy was intentionally feeding and neither can anyone else from the score and chat log.

Though the AP GP seems like a troll pick its not against the rules to go against the meta and try new things. I really don't think he deserves perm-ban for what is shown.

Revoult

03-12-2013

thank you I agree

Ektomorf

03-13-2013

Quote:
Revoult:
I know it may seem like it but its not intentional. I am a bad player and I know that. I don't think I should be banned for it though. Thank you for the response. Means alot

Why are you playing ranked then, if your by own admission you are that bad of a player? Judging by the chat, the majority of these are ranked. If they were normals people probably wouldn't care and you wouldn't be here

Quote:
Grubass:

Diving at low levels isn't bannable, but come on if your going to lack common sense and do things that look like feeding, you can't blame your team for reporting you and the tribunal for banning you.