Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experienced RYZE/ASHE searches clan GMT +1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanfry

12-04-2009

I'm lvl 13, i own pretty bad when i concentrate ( 70% times i do matches it happens that i start killing like a Terrorist(LOL), 30% i stink if some1 else isn't owning like i usually do), i have a lot of experience, i never leave ( i got 1 leave when game bugged and i couldn't connect) and i have vent.

I play from 15.50 - 16.00 pm to 18.00-18.10pm ( GMT+1 time)(DUH) and during the night sometimes.

Umm i'm really really really good at tanking, infact i have cho'gath and getting taric, but i hate it, i prefer dps like ryze and ashe.

1 last thing is that once i get Cardmaster dude i think i might focus on him since he owns pretty bad if u know how to use him.

Hope i sadisfy requests for any teams or clans!