Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is there no draft or ban available in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tlepolemus2

03-08-2013

Some champions just have a MAJOR advantage in 3v3. Singed for example.

>Don't chase
I didn't

>Get out of his poison trail
The whole map is basically just thin corridors. Him running back and forth pretty much covers a whole teamfight.

>CC him.
Great. Now what about the other 2?

>Run away.
Ok. Wait, forgot about is slow (Which can easily block off 99% of escape routes because of how thin lanes are). Then there's his ult so he can just run in front of you at all times.

>Buy MR.
Alright guess I'll just waste over 1000 gold countering 1 champion while the other 2 ADs wreck everyone.

There are other champions like singed on TT that were in no way, shape, or form designed for 3v3 on a small map (But are much more manageable at least). I really don't see why Riot hasn't implemented a ban system. I know next to nothing about game design but I seriously doubt that it's difficult to add this and I think it would make the game type much more fun.

Technician Tim

03-08-2013

play ranked? people seem to like to troll 3v3 a lot more then 5v5 it seems anyways, just get 2 buds and go

also singed not OP, hes a bait and troll champ

Henry Plainview

03-08-2013

Quote:
kingcharles07:
also singed not OP, hes a bait and troll champ

Singed on TT is the very definition of OP.