Issue with client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kungfuhustle44

03-08-2013

I have been using the mac client for a week or so but today after the league of legend logo appears on my screen I just get pinwheel and no launcher. I thought it kept crashing but when I go to reopen the game it says another instance is running.

Any ideas?

RatB33

03-23-2013

I get this quite often - moreso after the 3.0.4 patch.

The client itself seems to work really well but launching it will often give me the message about another instance of the Launcher already running when it isnt.

EDIT: I meant LAUNCHER not CLIENT...

sciyth

03-23-2013

are you over-clicking the shortcut?

I tend to do this a lot. I end up triple clicking it or something and it trys to open 2 versions of whatever game i'm trying to play

try right clicking the program then selection run/open (not sure what it says, i miss my mac)

canopy

03-23-2013

When it does this to me, I just click whatever will make it quit the other version. Usually it should launch shortly after you distinguish the other instance of the client that's running.

If this doesn't work, however, I have closed out the client and tried to re-open it. It will usually give me the same error message, but after clicking it a second time it will finally open.

Hope that helped!