Which champion to buy??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yashtoir

03-08-2013

Which is the best ranged champion under 1500 ip for a beginner???I liked varus but since he is only available free for some time what are the other options??
And dont tell me ashe

Damerfl1nn

03-08-2013

Just took a look at the champs, and outside of Ashe, there is only Trist (who you can get for free) Sivir (a very strong ADC) and if you want to push the limits of ADC with Teemo or TF. Other then that you have to spend at least 3150. If you really like Varus, then it may be worth it to save up for him in the end, as he is a really strong ADC at the moment.

kungfuhustle44

03-08-2013

Save up. Use the free champs for now

IMKoko

03-08-2013

i would advise you to save because i had the same issue of wanting to buy every single champion i saw when i reached the money level. go on to youtube or Mobafire.com and see which champ fits your play style and choose from there

Auditor

03-09-2013

It would be nice to save for runes once you're level 30, and then buy the champions you would like to play.

cranberrymuffzin

03-09-2013

If you like Varus, you should buy him. I would strongly recommend you not use Smite/Heal as summoner spells on him, however.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashtoir View Post
Which is the best ranged champion under 1500 ip for a beginner???I liked varus but since he is only available free for some time what are the other options??
And dont tell me ashe
I highly recommend Sivir, she's quite strong and pretty fun to play. Other low-cost ranged champions...hrm...I can't remember the costs...I play Urgot and Twitch a lot and enjoy Heimerdinger and Karthus is okay sometimes. Soraka's a tough ranged support. I actually tried Caitlyn and was surprised to find her quite enjoyable to play (and she has a wonderful escape)!

I don't remember how much Mundo costs, but his Q ability (cleaver) has a quick recharge and does good damage. I actually play him as if Q is his basic attack :P

**Also I recently tried Varus and found him to be quite strong, but I only played against bots so it's more difficult to tell.

Dr Winters

03-09-2013

My goal is to collect all of the Champions, so I would suggest going ahead and buying him.

Shiv in the Box

03-09-2013

you should try corki
he shreds squishes and tanks with ease

racky54

03-10-2013

The ranged under 1500 are:
Annie
Ashe
Fiddlesticks
Janna
Morgana
Ryze
Sivir
Soraka
Teemo
Tristana
Twisted Fate
Veigar
Zilean

I suggest Ryze since he is fairly simple to play as an he is also a powerful champion with his snares.