Help me with these rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imolate

03-08-2013

Im new to lol and am trying to work out some generic rune pages for the 5 major roles, this is what i've come up with so far..

ADC - Mark: Armour Pen
- Seal: Armour (flat)
- Glyph: Magic Resist (Per level)
- Quint: Attack Damage

Top - Mark: Armour Pen
- Glyph: Magic Resist (level)
- Quint: Health

AP Mid - Mark: Magic Pen
- Seal: Armour (Per level)
- Glyph: Magic Resist (flat)
- Quint: Ability Power

Support - Mark: Magic Pen
- Quint: Gold

Jungler - Mark: Attack Damage
- Seal: Armour
- Quint: Movement Speed

Allmyt

03-08-2013

It's hard to create "generic" rune pages for every role because it varies so much depending on how you are playing, but they are decent. The only thing that really isn't needed is the spell pen marks on support can be changed for something more worth it maybe? The rest of it looks alright.

Damerfl1nn

03-08-2013

Pretty sure support pages use the GP yellows as well (they might not be seals, but I don't remember."

And depending on what champ you are using health quints aren't really worth it. Would be better to use movement speed, or pretty much anything else. But Quints are that thing that you could really have ten different champs that use the same stats, and want to use different quints for each. But Health is usually not worth it.

For jungler I wouldn't really use movement speed (ironic right) it isn't a bad choice, but there are better choices, from Armor, to AD or AP (for a generic AD isn't bad.) But again, quints are so champ specific.

All in all not bad for generic pages. The one thing that I haven't done yet, but is apparently pretty popular now, is to use one crit chance mark on ADC's, some even use two, because early game that random crit can get you a kill if you go all in right after. But I'm not sure if it's worth it at low level play because if your support doesn't go in too you may loose anyway.