So i get disconnected near the end of a match a couple times and get banned for it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powerneed

03-07-2013

So i have been playing this game for the past couple days and i have had a couple internet issues and get disconnected near the end of a match this has happened a couple times we were winning at the final part my internet gives out on me this has happened maybe 3 times in about 40 total matches. i will also have to go afk for about 3-4 mins every so often but i make sure not to go and do something but i make sure we are winning when i do. So the power gos out and when i try to log back in after power comes back and i find i have been banned for it?

So Eternal

03-07-2013

That's on the Tribunal. sorry about that homie

powerneed

03-07-2013

i will take it there ty

PhantomBoom

03-07-2013

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<

Rompemann

03-07-2013

Man I hate quitters/AFKers so much, the reason behind it is completely irrelevant, no matter how legitimate you feel it was. Ban deserved, don't play if your net isn't stable.

Grobulus

03-08-2013

Maybe riot should update the game and give a buff to the remaining players to somewhat compensate for the disconnected team mate.

Oh wait its more fun to complain about the players right?

kungfuhustle44

03-08-2013

Yea I would say that although I agree it is quite unfair if it is not your own network (client side for macs), If you are having network issues then you will and should receive a ban. Dont join a game if you cant play it