So I just got a (BANNED Message)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ada Wong

03-07-2013

I want to share with the community why I got the banned message.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6264119/#nogo

I am not going to say that my behavor in these games was perfect okay I said GG early in some of them and told some players I was reporting them because they constantly Griefed my games with Ping Spams, Verbal Abuse, etc.

Here is more proof that riot Games does not review chat, why riot games even allows Children under the age of 18 to play in a adult MMORPG enviorment is beyond me Riot Games needs to give this game a Mature Rating due to the following.

Game #1 I was harassed by the entire team during a random game ping spamming as soon as the game started, they even used swear words like F**g***ot and I do not understand why Riot doesn't review this and ban these players for griefing my games.

Game #2. I remember the game but I do not fully remember what happend I do have a League Replay likely ping spam/trolling of mates.

Game #3 I was being harassed by Trolls again coming into my lane likely baiting enemies onto location, and or jungler causing enemy to get away on purpose aka Griefing assisting enemy team.

Game #4 As chat clearly shows this is recent I was harassed by mates called a F*G and trolled during champion select the team would not listen to anything bitc*ed about everything.

Game #5 Ping Spam, Team constantly Ping Spamming of course.

As clearly noted why Tribunal fails to properly review these cases, or notice the player harassment/trolling/griefing in my game is beyond me.

This also futhure proves that Riot's Tribunal is broken and needs some fixing, so until the next 48 hours and my account is unbanned I am going to make some smurfs and have some fun anonymously as stated in the past.

Riot games needs to properly Fix the Tribunal, and Review bans handed out as well as other players in the game aka all the harassment I had to put up with in these games if you think muting my teams was bad, or letting them know I reported their harassing and trolling behavor, then I should once again make a post on MMORPG.com, and RTSGuru and explain to parents why not to let their kids play league of legends

Afortuna

03-07-2013

Game #1, you started the harassment not even two minutes into the game, yet you want to blame others. You were a minute and 32 seconds into the game and already threatening to mute your team if they didn't respond to you, apparently in English. I won't even go farther into that chat log.
Game #2, six seconds in and you are already OMG someone on your team. A minute after that, you still haven't figured out that your jungler is jungling and not taking your lane. Smite might have been the give-away there. You don't say anything at all in chat from 12 minutes in until 18 minutes in when you ask for wards. Two minutes later you are in all chat bashing your adc.
Game #3, one minute in you are crying you had to play support and left your team out to dry.

I'm not going to go any further as I don't need to. These obviously are not your first encounters with the Tribunal as you received a ban off this set. From what I could see, you play pretty selfishly not only in your admitted style of play, but also in how you communicate with others during the gaming experience. Check your attitude at the door next time and you might find your gaming experience has improved.

Ada Wong

03-07-2013

And you can prove that none of my team mates in any of these games were.

#1. Ping Spamming
#2 Intentionally chasing Low HP Enemy Champions Away
#3 Griefing.

And for the record I DO NOT PLAY SUPPORT CHARACTERS, if someone tries to make me so be it but I refuse, and unless agreed on before game starts then I am not playing one.

So for the record in my opinion tribunal has not done its job Riot has not done its job at protecting the Under 18 kids from sexual explicit content in League OF Legends which I see a lot, and Riot games does not review bans because if they review this they would see exactly what was going on. Riot Games needs to improve support, and for the record I do have replays of all these games so Personally I would love for riot to give me dates and times so I can go get them all and link them as proof that these players in my games harassed,griefed, and trolled.

Ada Wong

03-07-2013

How long the game was in progress doesnt matter as some of these reports go back before when muting your team actually blocked pings all they did was PRESS G over and over again less than 60 seconds into the game.

SO any wrong doing PROVE IT, otherwise I will claim otherwise, and as I said in my other posts bans of innocent players turn innocent players into griefers so for the next 48 hours well you get my point of what I am saying here right.

1. Riot games no email verification on account creation.
2. No Hardware checks, ability to bypass hardware bans
3. No IP bans.

Its pathetic riot so do me a favor and go ban the real griefers please.

Afortuna

03-08-2013

This issue here, the community was not looking at their behavior on these cases, but yours. Also, it doesn't appear to be the first time you were brought to the tribunal so it would be a repeating behavior on your end. Their actions don't justify yours.

I'd love a more comprehensive Tribunal review, but that isn't there yet. Still doesn't change how you behaved in those games.

Patraqushe

03-08-2013

Comprehensive Tribunal Review is almost impossible to achieve, I don't think any game company should invest that much on reviewing problem like this.
Besides it is just a time ban, it is not permanent.
In my opinion, everyone who say things that is not necessary (including, crying) are considered as "verbal abuse". With the smart ping now it should leave us nothing much to say.
From what I read in the Tribunal, you just keep complaining every single game.
I do agree that the reporting system and Tribunal still have a lot to improve, but it is what it is. Riot could have do much more to improve this. They decide to leave it like this and guess what, people are still playing with trolls everyday. I guess not until the day when tons of people decide to quit because of these issues, Riot will never work on it.

RichardMcNixon

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patraqushe View Post
Comprehensive Tribunal Review is almost impossible to achieve
Pings need to be noted in chat logs. I think spamming of pings is likely the start of many of these outbursts on his particular case - just because we can't see the pings is not reason to ban him. This goes back to my assertion that we should ease up on the banning / warning of people who are just trying to play and are trolled into a rage.

Ban trolls - don't punish people for standing up to them or, in this case, muting them and trying to just play the game.

CreeperYnnead

03-08-2013

I donno in all 6 cases you started the game (before 30 seconds in most of them, before minions even spawn) in a bad attitude to your team. so you set them up for infighting/failure by putting everyone down before the creeps even spawned!. I'm pretty lenient and think most of the tribunal bans are horse **** but yours seem pretty deserved just by looking 30 seconds in :P. And in one case you said you can't support well(that's fine) but then going on about how your never going to buy works or help your laner is obvious greifing

Also you said you are going to post their name and replay on forums which is against the EULA and that alone should get you banned as you agreed to it before you even installed your latest patch