Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Pleas Fix LP System.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuge622

03-07-2013

So lately I've been playing a lot of ranked and I was really happy becasue I went on a winning streak, I was on a 9 game winning streak and my LP was up 45. At this point I was pretty satisfied with myself. Then it happen I lost ONE GAME and boom there goes 22 LP, I mean what! Riot I win 9 games in a row and you take away almost half of that with one loss how am I supposed to get anywhere? Later that day I tried to win again and bam I lost another and I was back to 0 LP I don't think your system is fair at all and I don't understand how this could possible get anyone anywhere without them being either extremely good or lucky. So please I know there are probably tons of posts like this but you have to at least do something about it. it's broken so fix it.

Love, Konrad