Right to refuse trial by tribunal!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GZeuS718

Member

03-07-2013

I exercise my right as a League of Legends player, a supporter, a follower of the Summoner's Code, to use my right to refuse the justice defiled upon me by the Tribunal! The Tribunal does not solve any issue of any players getting banned. Most people troll the Tribunal and so justice is wrongfully imposed on that player who does not have any representation during the trial!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FujiyamaNoMokou

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Reform card


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterKaras

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZeuS718 View Post
I exercise my right as a League of Legends player, a supporter, a follower of the Summoner's Code, to use my right to refuse the justice defiled upon me by the Tribunal! The Tribunal does not solve any issue of any players getting banned. Most people troll the Tribunal and so justice is wrongfully imposed on that player who does not have any representation during the trial!
You gave up that right when you clicked agree to the terms and conditions, sorry, **** out of luck


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

I don't think you know what the word "justice" means...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanikkers

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Translation: "wahhhh, I got banned and this is stupid, all I did was call that feeding baddie kiddo a ****** fifty times!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razz Smash

Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanikkers View Post
Translation: "wahhhh, I got banned and this is stupid, all I did was call that feeding baddie kiddo a ****** fifty times!"
LOLOLOLOL, this kid needs to go take some translation classes before translating foreign language!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GZeuS718

Member

03-08-2013

lol, actually, I woke up this morning to find out that I was banned for "Swearing like a sailor", however, I am a sailor, so I don't see that persons argument...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FallKniven

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZeuS718 View Post
I exercise my right as a League of Legends player, a supporter, a follower of the Summoner's Code, to use my right to refuse the justice defiled upon me by the Tribunal! The Tribunal does not solve any issue of any players getting banned. Most people troll the Tribunal and so justice is wrongfully imposed on that player who does not have any representation during the trial!
I have 105 cases that have been determined. 6 of them are pardons. Therefore people actually do review the cases, contrary to what some people say. If you get punished in the tribunal, you almost certainly deserved it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Br0heimer

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZeuS718 View Post
I exercise my right as a League of Legends player, a supporter, a follower of the Summoner's Code, to use my right to refuse the justice defiled upon me by the Tribunal! The Tribunal does not solve any issue of any players getting banned. Most people troll the Tribunal and so justice is wrongfully imposed on that player who does not have any representation during the trial!
You have no rights. Go and read the ToS you accept when installing the game and every time a new patch hits.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smurfection

Junior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallKniven View Post
I have 105 cases that have been determined. 6 of them are pardons. Therefore people actually do review the cases, contrary to what some people say. If you get punished in the tribunal, you almost certainly deserved it.

LMFAO I made 3 accounds just to troll 60 cases per day, no reading just BAN BAN BAN.

The tribunal is bullllllll ****tttt.

A jury without justice, so ****ing stupid.


12