Right to refuse trial by tribunal!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GZeuS718

03-07-2013

I exercise my right as a League of Legends player, a supporter, a follower of the Summoner's Code, to use my right to refuse the justice defiled upon me by the Tribunal! The Tribunal does not solve any issue of any players getting banned. Most people troll the Tribunal and so justice is wrongfully imposed on that player who does not have any representation during the trial!

FujiyamaNoMokou

03-07-2013

Reform card

MisterKaras

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZeuS718 View Post
I exercise my right as a League of Legends player, a supporter, a follower of the Summoner's Code, to use my right to refuse the justice defiled upon me by the Tribunal! The Tribunal does not solve any issue of any players getting banned. Most people troll the Tribunal and so justice is wrongfully imposed on that player who does not have any representation during the trial!
You gave up that right when you clicked agree to the terms and conditions, sorry, **** out of luck

YoungBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

I don't think you know what the word "justice" means...

Kanikkers

03-07-2013

Translation: "wahhhh, I got banned and this is stupid, all I did was call that feeding baddie kiddo a ****** fifty times!"

Razz Smash

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanikkers View Post
Translation: "wahhhh, I got banned and this is stupid, all I did was call that feeding baddie kiddo a ****** fifty times!"
LOLOLOLOL, this kid needs to go take some translation classes before translating foreign language!

GZeuS718

03-08-2013

lol, actually, I woke up this morning to find out that I was banned for "Swearing like a sailor", however, I am a sailor, so I don't see that persons argument...

FallKniven

03-08-2013

Quote:
I have 105 cases that have been determined. 6 of them are pardons. Therefore people actually do review the cases, contrary to what some people say. If you get punished in the tribunal, you almost certainly deserved it.

Duke Br0heimer

03-08-2013

Quote:
You have no rights. Go and read the ToS you accept when installing the game and every time a new patch hits.

Smurfection

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallKniven View Post
I have 105 cases that have been determined. 6 of them are pardons. Therefore people actually do review the cases, contrary to what some people say. If you get punished in the tribunal, you almost certainly deserved it.

LMFAO I made 3 accounds just to troll 60 cases per day, no reading just BAN BAN BAN.

The tribunal is bullllllll ****tttt.

A jury without justice, so ****ing stupid.