Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silver player looking for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euphoxy

03-07-2013

I'm looking for a couple people aspiring to make Gold. I play mostly AP, but I have a ton of champions and I'm willing to fill whatever role is needed.

I ask only a few things out of a teammate:

1. Be respectful towards others players- The anonymity provided by the internet is no
excuse to be an absolute tool.

2. Own your mistakes and learn from them- Mistakes happen, especially in the sub-Gold
brackets. Just remember that it isn't ALWAYS someone else's fault.

3. Have Skype- Communication is a must.

4. Be vocal- I'm not asking you to be John Madden; I don't expect a play-by-play of your
computer monitor. But calling MIAs, relevant cooldowns, and kill targets should be
routine.

If you're interested, either reply here or simply add Euphoxy in-game. I play nearly every night between the hours of 10:30 P.M. and 4:30 A.M. est. I'm ready to get started RIGHT MEOW.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euphoxy

03-08-2013

Shameless bump.