Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Un-Justified tribunal banning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

03-07-2013

Honestly, I tried to read your post, but all the lines started to blurr.

You don't get banned from one incident, I know that, if you got banned for something, you did something to deserve it.

Also, check your e-mail and give us a reform card to judge.

iSlayedYou

03-07-2013

Where can I find my tribunal case theres nothing in my email but riot point purchases,

Maybe If I could proove that the trolling duo in-fact did spear there toxic fumes to a third and get me banned I can get some closure...

iSlayedYou

03-07-2013

anyway was just looking for closure...thanks for the replies everyone...

Razz Smash

03-07-2013

Quote:
iSlayedYou:
Where can I find my tribunal case theres nothing in my email but riot point purchases,

Maybe If I could proove that the trolling duo in-fact did spear there toxic fumes to a third and get me banned I can get some closure...

Broski, they send it to your registered email. Sometimes it goes into the junkmail, because most email servers know that riot is junk, lol.

Pawstruck

03-07-2013

Unjust doesn't have a hyphen. It's just a word.

You don't say "un-like," do you? >_>