Un-Justified tribunal banning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSlayedYou

03-07-2013

The Statement below is the ticket I submitted.

I know you may get plenty of these letters of people asking to be un-banned but that is not why I am writing this ticket tonight. I play this amazing game that you and your staff at riot provide atleast 12 hours a day everyday of the week but yesterday a duo in ranked duo threatened to report me because we lost the game and i was a pick above one of them who in spite of me calling jungle went jungling anyway, anyway throughout the game we lacked in team communication and were at a severe disadvantage because me and one of the other summoners had smite on so someone had to hold top lane. We ended up losing and the duo continued to pester me, claiming i was a "f'ing noob" and asked the entire lobby to report me if they reported the adc on the other team(I believe it was the adc on the other team) anyway I the duo ended up reporting me and stirred up a toxic pool of flaming which i became the target of for some reason so I now had at least 3 summoners (the duo and one more from my team who decided to join in on the flaming and bashing since we were going to lose) that were saying they would report me, over the past year just like everyone else on the game I had put in tons of money into riot not that it matters or would give me a get out of jail free card because that's not how things work but I often remind players of the summoners code and ask them to abide by it(usually in pre-game lobby when picking) and I am very aware of what I should and shouldn't be doing because i have been suspended before for being afk. I am here simply to request that my account be un-banned due to the circumstances of how I was reported, i strongly feel that it is un-fair to me that a duo and another person who jumps on the band wagon can report me and tribunal see that three people reported me and just click punish, I visit the tribunal often and know how it works and usually when someone has 3 reports the deserves the correct justification wether or not its pardoning them or punishing them. I would like to continue playing this game on the account that ive put all of my extra money and time into and would like to recieve something more then an automated response from a bot saying "thanks for sending us a ticket, theres nothing we can do". If a real person could read this and give me some type of justification I would be very pleased....I just never realized all it took to get banned was an angry duo and that bandwagon third person who has been poisoned by the toxic fumes the duo are spewing out...just doesnt seem right in my eye's but hey im just another user in the system,aside from others Im willing to take the time to write such a long ticket when most other's may or may not, aside from that I genuinely would appreciate justification here from the staff at riot...please and thank you for taking the time to read such a long ticket... regards, Slayed.

YAYpeptoBIZMOL

03-07-2013

Tl;dr

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

tl;dr

iSlayedYou

03-07-2013

most people wont read it, hoping it reaches out to a staff member.

Veradaine

03-07-2013

For god sakes, format it.

Magik

03-07-2013

you dont get banned for one incident

its highly likely, that even if it was a false report, youre toxic in other games

riot sends a reform card after bans

check your email

Galactan

03-07-2013

Your grammar started to fall apart towards the end, there.

iSlayedYou

03-07-2013

long story short for people that are here out of curiosity and dont like reading,

a trolling toxic duo reported me and someone else on my team jumped on the bandwagon since we lost (you know when your looking for some closure or someone to blame blah blah blah) and it got me banned.

Razz Smash

03-07-2013

BROSKI, post up your tribunal case! like this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6263203/#nogo

MAXED6

03-07-2013

Didnt know Anivia can use her E here, that wall of text.