@Riot about Akali...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenshyo

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFire666 View Post
Whenever people use the Pink/Oracles argument it's like they think Akali is going in 1 v 5 or something.

She does have a team, her shroud gives MR and Armor, and I doubt Akali is gonna be top priority until they realize how broken she is!
If you think 50 Armor and MR is going to stop a Malphite from laughing at her, a Alistar from stomping, a Jarvan from dunking her. I've got news... It won't. As both a guy who plays a lot of Akali and a lot of the three mentioned, it never stops them. 50 is nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacrix

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidanic View Post
She normaly had spell vamp just from her runes, but now she gets it for free.
Letting her rune differently aka omre defensive early.
Its the 9pots which gives her 1350HP back in the lane which stops any harras you do to her.
Communicate with your jungler, Most meta-jungle characters have quite strong ganks at level 3, and in some cases 2. Get her early, and allow yourself to gain the lead. This is a team based game, if you don't play as a team, how do you expect to win.

If she buys 9 pots to start, just make sure she burns them all the quicker. Her "tanky" start, is no more tanky than any other mid lane character, unless you run into one of the Akali players who is getting excessively adventurous with their rune pages. So just poke, poke, and poke again. That is how mid-lane is played, If you don't like it, try out other lanes, where Akali wont outplay you.

(Down-voting comments that make your argument less relevant does not make said argument more relevant.)
(Expected as mush regardless)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zidanic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrix View Post
Communicate with your jungler, Most meta-jungle characters have quite strong ganks at level 3, and in some cases. Get her early, and allow yourself to gain the lead. This is a team based game, if you don't play as a team, how do you expect to win.

If she buys 9 pots to start, just make sure she burns them all the quicker. Her "tanky" start, is no more tanky than any other mid lane character, unless you run into one of the Akali players who is getting excessively adventurous with their rune pages. So just poke, poke, and poke again. That is how mid-lane is played, If you don't like it, try out other lanes, where Akali wont outplay you.
9pots and a ward
The ward ruins any help the jungler can give.
And Akali has poke aswell which is resourceless with a very low cooldown.
And mids are always squishier then akali.

And don't forget she has a jungler too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaltovei

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidanic View Post
9pots and a ward
The ward ruins any help the jungler can give.
And Akali has poke aswell which is resourceless with a very low cooldown.
And mids are always squishier then akali.
If wards stopped all ganks, there would be no junglers in this game. You just proved you need to L2P instead of complaining about champs that stomp you.

Her poke is one of the weakest pokes in the ENTIRE game, since you'd have to be braindead to let her proc the second part of it in lane.

No, every other mage is just as tanky and 95% have better range than her Q, which means you also have to be braindead to let her poke you in the first place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacrix

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidanic View Post
9pots and a ward
The ward ruins any help the jungler can give.
And Akali has poke aswell which is resourceless with a very low cooldown.
And mids are always squishier then akali.

And don't forget she has a jungler too.
"a ward"
"a ward"
"A WARD"

One ward only covers one bush. Communicate with your jungler, watch how she moves, if she makes a move on river, presume its to place a ward, and make actions to test that hypothesis. Her "poke" is pathetic, unless she is going all Q all day, which hardly ever happens with Akali, the "poke" is almost negligible. Akali is also, not the tankiest mid lane your making her out to be. Read the previous posts in this thread once more. There is a lot to be learned, seeing as you seem to know quite little on the character.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zidanic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaltovei View Post
If wards stopped all ganks, there would be no junglers in this game. You just proved you need to L2P instead of complaining about champs that stomp you.

Her poke is one of the weakest pokes in the ENTIRE game, since you'd have to be braindead to let her proc the second part of it in lane.

No, every other mage is just as tanky and 95% have better range than her Q, which means you also have to be braindead to let her poke you in the first place.

If you are melee, how can you go and kill Akali without her procing the mark? you can't since it would be off cooldown even before the mark has expired.

And lets do some base stats here, Akali verse Ahri.

Akali:Health 445 (+85) Ahri:Health 380 (+80)
Armor 16.5 (+3.5) Armor 11 (+3.5)
Magic res. 30 (+1.25) Magic res. 30 (+0)
add on the bonus from her shroud makes her tankier then other mids too.
Insulting other people to prove you're point makes your argument worthless by the way.
And don't forget other mids have to manage their mana while Akali can spam all day and be fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacrix

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidanic View Post
If you are melee, how can you go and kill Akali without her procing the mark? you can't since it would be off cooldown even before the mark has expired.

And lets do some base stats here, Akali verse Ahri.

Akali:Health 445 (+85) Ahri:Health 380 (+80)
Armor 16.5 (+3.5) Armor 11 (+3.5)
Magic res. 30 (+1.25) Magic res. 30 (+0)
add on the bonus from her shroud makes her tankier then other mids too.
Insulting other people to prove you're point makes your argument worthless by the way.
And don't forget other mids have to manage their mana while Akali can spam all day and be fine.
1) Ahri is not a melee champ.
2) Why would you ever choose a melee mid against Akali?
3) You're not convincing anyone here, quit now while you're behind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detahmaio

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaB Domo View Post
Actually dropping a pink and focusing Akali has alot of success . I disagree with she don't have to poke you at 6 because if she can do that what's your MR runes looking like . Like all assassins just becuase they do their job doesn't mean they're OP. Also why is she so OP now what happened in S2 when everyone said she was mediocre
Can't compare season 2 to season 3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Innolis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidanic View Post
9pots and a ward
The ward ruins any help the jungler can give.
And Akali has poke aswell which is resourceless with a very low cooldown.
And mids are always squishier then akali.

And don't forget she has a jungler too.
Dude, you HAVE to tell me where in the shop is the ward that reveals all the map. SERIOUSLY!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaltovei

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidanic View Post
If you are melee, how can you go and kill Akali without her procing the mark? you can't since it would be off cooldown even before the mark has expired.

And lets do some base stats here, Akali verse Ahri.

Akali:Health 445 (+85) Ahri:Health 380 (+80)
Armor 16.5 (+3.5) Armor 11 (+3.5)
Magic res. 30 (+1.25) Magic res. 30 (+0)
add on the bonus from her shroud makes her tankier then other mids too.
Insulting other people to prove you're point makes your argument worthless by the way.
And don't forget other mids have to manage their mana while Akali can spam all day and be fine.
If you are melee, it's you're stupidity for picking a melee against Akali in the first place, further reinforcing my point. Chalice/tear+blue buff=mana costs mean nothing. Also don't forget if Akali tries to poke you, she does pitiful damage and misses CS that she has to Q at instead since you can burst her if she come anywhere near minions.

Lets do some other comparisons of Akali vs Ahri shall we:

Akali: Melee - Ahri: Ranged
Akali: Zero CC - Ahri: Hard CC that pulls a target to you from half a screen away
Akali: Short range weak single-target Q unless procd - Ahri: Long range true damage Q that can hit 5 people

Ahri can easily outpush and beat Akali in lane btw. And roams just as well, plus has more access to better tanky items without wasting gold in useless stats like mana. Ahri is also much safer because of said range of her skills and has poke for tower sieges among other things.