Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New and hooked :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadamAshes

Recruiter

03-07-2013

MadamAshes here, I have been playing for a few days now. I seem to be doing decent with Annie and Evelynn, they are my favorite so far. I am open to adding some friends to play with sometime and I am open to pointers or tips

Thanks!

The Lewdz

03-07-2013

Hello! I'm online quite a bit, still kinda new myself (just hit 30 not too long ago) and would be willing to play!

Feel free to add me in-game : The Lewdz

Jaxkr

03-07-2013

Quote:
MadamAshes:
MadamAshes here, I have been playing for a few days now. I seem to be doing decent with Annie and Evelynn, they are my favorite so far. I am open to adding some friends to play with sometime and I am open to pointers or tips

Thanks!

Why the bold text?

MadamAshes

Recruiter

03-07-2013

Quote:
The Lewdz:
Hello! I'm online quite a bit, still kinda new myself (just hit 30 not too long ago) and would be willing to play!

Feel free to add me in-game : The Lewdz

Oh gosh, 30? lol I am only level 9. But hey, practice, practice, practice, right? This game seems very challenging!

MadamAshes

Recruiter

03-07-2013

Quote:
Jaxkr:
Why the bold text?

Just became a habit when I post in forums.

So Eternal

03-07-2013

Yeah sure I'll add ya, need some people to play with makes it easier

HausenMiGGy

03-07-2013

madashes are u there