The Tribunal sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GZeuS718

03-07-2013

lmao, the Tribunal is broken... People like myself troll it on a daily basis now, people are getting banned constantly! I'm trolling it weekly now. One week PUNISH! Next week PARDON! and it cycles like that. People are given the power to punish or to pardon and riot doesn't look at it. They claim they do, however, we all know that it's false. They are lazy ****s who don't do SHlT!!

Nerdchop

03-07-2013

FYI I am not banned. I am still able to play. What lead me to make this thread was a case that I reviewed where I pardoned the offender, but the strong majority punished him. Also, this player was only reported by 1 ally in each of his cases. Here is the case:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6256743/#nogo

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi guy View Post
I gotta agree, I see so many cases and I think, this guy doesn't deserve a punish AND EVERY TIME WITHOUT FAIL they get punished anyway.
this is where people misunderstand the tribunal

it isn't about your standards, you should be punishing as per the summoner's code. any violation = punish, within reason. it's expected that you punish less severely with a single case of retaliation, for example.

the tribunal is too lax. i stopped using it because of people that are too lazy to look through each game and hit pardon.

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnker View Post
FYI I am not banned. I am still able to play. What lead me to make this thread was a case that I reviewed where I pardoned the offender, but the strong majority punished him. Also, this player was only reported by 1 ally in each of his cases. Here is the case:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6256743/#nogo
first 3 games was enough to determine punishment was needed for me. hi

Rogest

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisivePlayer View Post
first 3 games was enough to determine punishment was needed for me. hi
This is the reason the Tribunal system is flawed, you would report this guy? For what? Complaining about a teammate who is playing terribly? Time and time again i see players getting bans for stuff like this, but then players who are actually intentionally trolling get off clean. So its ok to go 0-30 as long as you dont swear or talk trash in general?
Makes sense....
If this guy was throwing Racial slurs every game, 0-20 every game, and just plain trolling everyone, then i would ban, this is a game, not a freaking witch hunt.

Btw why do you think these people are angry and talk trash in the first place? Cause they are sick and tired of all the trolls that appear in over half their games, but nobody does anything about the trolls, lets report the guy who's arguing in vane with this troll instead, so this continues to happen over and over.

Jamaree

03-10-2013

"Tribunal is flawed and broken."

-Does nothing but troll other players.-

What?

DerkDerkistan

03-10-2013

The funny thing nobody seems to understand is that the punishment is completely in the hands of Riot, not the players. The players vote to say that, yes, a punishment is deserved. Riot determines what the punishment, if any, is.