Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Tribunal sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdchop

03-07-2013

The Tribunal punishes every case and sucks. Take back control of the banning, Riot, because trolls are running the Tribunal.

Acindo

03-07-2013

Or don't be a dick head and you have no problem. I've never ever been to tribunal.

GZeuS718

03-07-2013

Just wait acindo, I see you in game, I will report for no reason! TROLL LO LO LO LO!

yoshi guy

03-07-2013

I gotta agree, I see so many cases and I think, this guy doesn't deserve a punish AND EVERY TIME WITHOUT FAIL they get punished anyway.

MCerberus

03-07-2013

Quote:
Pwnker:
The Tribunal punishes every case and sucks. Take back control of the banning, Riot, because trolls are running the Tribunal.

Fact: the server cluster that houses the tribunal is operated by an IT team that lives under a bridge and eats goats.

Samurai047

03-07-2013

ITT: "I got banned, so the tribunal must be completely broken, because I did absolutely nothing wrong and everyone should agree with me"

PPPPPPPPPPPP270

03-07-2013

The Tribunal works.
You are not rewarded for doing it.
The cases I see are just disgusting to look at.
I see people spam chat complaining about their teammates or talking bad about the enemy.

elShortBus

03-07-2013

You nerds have never played any other games than this one, if you're seriously so shocked.
Whatever you do, especially people like PPPPPPPPPP270, don't ever ever ever ever ever get xbox live.

Also just because the tribunal isn't broken doesn't mean its perfect.
People who are blind to this, are just as bad as the people who complain about it.

Nerroth

03-07-2013

Quote:
Acindo:
Or don't be a dick head and you have no problem. I've never ever been to tribunal.

Challenge accepted.

steviecarter

03-07-2013

The problem is the butthurt terribad you just told sucked, and reported you, looks at the tribunal everyday of his life. Every..single...one of them.