Dominion bug real bad!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t3black

03-07-2013

I was bot lane in dominion. Fiora capped my tower and it uncapped itself super fast, i wasnt capping it either. It changed the outcome of the game. Not sure what was goin on. But yeah riot if u need additional information please reply. I would be more then happy to help make the best free game ever, Better.

HaIfhearted

03-07-2013

I haven't seen this firsthand, but I've heard about this one before.

This one guy (who I can't remember) told me about a time when the top point would automatically cap itself for the enemy whenever it was neutraled/capped, without any input from anyone on the enemy team.
Naturally, his team lost.

Like I said, I've never seen this bug myself, but for multiple people to have experienced it means that it is a very real and serious thing that has broken games before and needs fixing.

CmdrCodPiece

03-07-2013

LOL. I lagged when playing kha zix bot and got this GAME CHANGING BUG on the enemy tower. I noticed that when I captured the tower after ward the capture beam followed me and took of some of the ring. After that it was just a visual effect.

SO it really didnt give me anything but a green beam from me to the tower wherever I was and a butt hurt fizz who couldnt land his R to call me a cheater. If I get a report for this I will honestly laugh, I dare you.

t3black

03-10-2013

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! riot u need to fix this find out what it is... this time it was not in my favor lol it was our mid this time idk how this is even a glitch/bug or evening happening

t3black

03-10-2013

This is becoming a problem i have been talking to other summoners and they have experienced the same thing. Im not certain what is the problem but it is a game changer obv. lol. but our rammus capped our mid and broke it. It continued to uncap itself for the remainder of the game. Please help!!!!

DG Denz Brujah

03-10-2013

TOTAL KICK IN THE BALLS!!!!

We are currently investigating issues with League Points updating slowly.

I just ran into this bug and It is game breaking but hey lets focus on our ladder system before fixing a game breaking bug!!!

EDIT: HERES THE REPLAY

Capture Bug in Action .... Start at 22:30

KaWraith

03-10-2013

@RiotNome
When you get a chance, please pop in and let us know you are aware of this issue. Thanks!

A Slime Appears

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
@RiotNome
When you get a chance, please pop in and let us know you are aware of this issue. Thanks!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3199965

DG Denz Brujah

03-10-2013

3rd game this has happened in tonight ... thankfully It happened to the other team this time.
**NOTE Death did not reset it as they kept cap/uncap from platform

DG Denz Brujah

03-12-2013

BUG IN ACTION ON YOUTUBE

YEP THIS ISNT A PRIORITY