[New System Request] Leavers Replacement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xGodlyDannyx

03-07-2013

Greetings summoners,

I would like to get everyone opinions on this system I have created.

Details:

If anyone in your team left for over 5 minutes, they will not be able to join and and a "Replacement Player" can take over that slot with the same champion that left.
You can not pick what game to join, is all random by the system.
The player who joined the "Replacement Game" will receive extra 15% League Points if he win, or 50% less League Points reduction if he loose.
Now for the "Original Player" that left will loose extra 15% League points regardless If the game loose or win.

For example: A Olaf Level 8 left the game, a replacement that is in a replacement solo que section selects Olaf can solo queue in. The "Leaver" will automatically get a penalty loosing League Points. But the "Replacement" will have a chance to gain extra League Points while helping a dieing team.

Purpose:
By implementing this system, it will make summoners less stressful fighting 4 vs 5 or even sometimes 3 vs 5.

Calculations:
scenario calculation:
Original Elise: -20 League Points * 1.15 = - 23 League Points
Replacement Elise (Victory): +20 * 1.5 = +30 League Points
Replacement Elise (Defeat): -20 * .5 = -10 League Points

Thank you for your kind attention,

Sincerely, xGodlyDannyx

Caudmastaflex

03-07-2013

Honestly, i have thought of that same idea before.But what is someone returns?

xGodlyDannyx

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caudmastaflex View Post
Honestly, i have thought of that same idea before.But what is someone returns?
The summoner cant, 5 minutes is a long time for a game. Even if the summoner did come back. That summoner who left caused great damage to the team and deserve a penalty.

Rivini

03-07-2013

The better thing to do would be to have the leaver be replaced by an intermediate bot of the same level and gold earned up to that point, but with one significant change. Obviously because bots are typically not a challenge for experienced players, killing one would not yield any gold reward (just experience), including if they were part of a killing spree. With that, if the bot feeds, it wouldn't help the other team get fed unfairly.

The trade-off to having a bot should be obvious. You can't control what it does or request aid from it, nor would it help with securing dragon and baron. It would play like it would in a regular co-op match; mindlessly pushing to the enemy Nexus and fighting/chasing foes when necessary.

This is something I've actually thought of before.

xGodlyDannyx

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivini View Post
The better thing to do would be to have the leaver be replaced by an intermediate bot of the same level and gold earned up to that point, but with one significant change. Obviously because bots are typically not a challenge for experienced players, killing one would not yield any gold reward (just experience), including if they were part of a killing spree. With that, if the bot feeds, it wouldn't help the other team get fed unfairly.

The trade-off to having a bot should be obvious. You can't control what it does or request aid from it, nor would it help with securing dragon and baron. It would play like it would in a regular co-op match; mindlessly pushing to the enemy Nexus and fighting/chasing foes when necessary.

This is something I've actually thought of before.
Yeah bot is not the way to go.