Advice on sucking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So Eternal

03-07-2013

pls

Gwylym

03-07-2013

don't

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

See my stats

Jaxkr

03-07-2013

I used to suck badly, and I still do. However, I get a few kills here and there, and enjoy myself.
I realized that the game is all about speed.
Get out onto the battlefield as quickly as you can. Champions are easier to kill at the beginning of the match, when everyone is truly equal (since no one has had time to level up yet).

So Eternal

03-07-2013

I only posted this because I saw people doing "advice on ______"

kungfuhustle44

03-08-2013

Well i guess NWA has something to say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnODDqYUoUs

For reals though just look up a guide for your champion on lolking. You wont regret it.

megga hops

03-08-2013

1. play more, learn more. don't get discouraged by jerks. there was a point that i was seriously not enjoying myself because people were ******bags. but that's since been drastically reduced. whether it's because i'm doing better or the tribunal is actually effective i don't know.

2. one cool thing right now is barely anyone jungles in normal blinds, so I would just practice jungling over and over again. so you can actually get practice with the accepted meta syle, as opposed to picking top lane and having a lane partner, which isn't. or picking adc and having a laning partner who didn't want to be support so he probably won't give you your proper farm.

also you learn what exactly your jungler wants from you when ganking, so when you do play lanes you both execute better ganks. all around very edifying and effective practice.

(note: if you can't use tier 3 runes yet, this may not help you as jungling is made much easier by having the proper runes. attack speed, armor, MR, move speed, for the most part, but champ dependent)

4. similar comments may be made about picking support more, but IMO not as fun.

5. don't worry about winning so much. just focus on getting better.

6. if someone starts harrassing that **** will get to your head and you'll stop trying and just play worse. don't hesitate to use mute.

7. play with friend(s), get on skype or vent. then when one of you sucks you just laugh about it and make fun of the people who take the game too seriously.

8. for as many champs as you can do the following: read a guide, join a vs AI, follow the guide, join a normal, follow the guide again. just to learn the basics of as many champs as possible.