Most of the kids on this forum.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrincessPopsicle

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Will disagree with anything that says anything is wrong with anything, no matter how sensible the opposition. Riot is perfect, the game is perfect, and no matter what you are wrong if you think otherwise.

Welcome to r/leagueoflegendscirclejerk. Seriously. If you can't be open minded and have a civil discussion, why are you here? Just to affirm yourselves over and over??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeroWaffle

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPopsicle View Post
Will disagree with anything that says anything is wrong with anything, no matter how sensible the opposition. Riot is perfect, the game is perfect, and no matter what you are wrong if you think otherwise.

Welcome to r/leagueoflegendscirclejerk. Seriously. If you can't be open minded and have a civil discussion, why are you here? Just to affirm yourselves over and over??
You know, we could have the reverse opinion about you. You seem to disagree with everyone who says that the system is working good enough and you were not banned by mistake.

Is the system perfect? Nope, no system that deals with policing player behavior will be. Does it get the job done pretty good? In my opinion (and many others) yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Riot is not perfect, the game is a work in progress.

Are we not allowed to think because we disagree with your opinion on how sensible a situation is?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrincessPopsicle

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
You know, we could have the reverse opinion about you. You seem to disagree with everyone who says that the system is working good enough and you were not banned by mistake.

Is the system perfect? Nope, no system that deals with policing player behavior will be. Does it get the job done pretty good? In my opinion (and many others) yes.
In several places on the forum I have conceded good ideas that were not my own. Don't judge me, especially incorrectly. Moving on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPopsicle View Post
In several places on the forum I have conceded good ideas that were not my own. Don't judge me, especially incorrectly. Moving on.
And yet you post a new thread to call everyone kids. Judge not lest ye be judged.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safearra

Senior Member

03-07-2013

i don't understand what you are seeking from this post, make other ones like your last ones so i can pwn i still had many statements/questions unanswered seeking mature conv


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Most of the tribunal forum regulars are aware the system has some flaws, and is not 100% infallible.

The issue is that the tribunal ranks maybe 8/10 or 9/10 for what it tries to accompish. But people who get punished by it, come and make posts implying it is a 0/10 or 1/10 type process. That stops any civil or reasonable discussion, because that sort of statement is flat out wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

Senior Member

03-07-2013

I don't see why you start your threads or discussion by insulting others just because you were banned. Is that not indicative of your behaviour in games. This is no way to start a logical well thought out discussion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safearra

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by embalmdk View Post
I don't see why you start your threads or discussion by insulting others just because you were banned. Is that not indicative of your behaviour in games. This is no way to start a logical well thought out discussion.
i mean i understand his rage though, and you know as much as me every few days a new set of people come in with the same rage.

i think the point is (and i know you have all heard this before) the way the tribunal community comes off mean,condescending,united as one sometimes you people are so offensive, more offensive than the player being banned

riot wants you to positively reinforce people, none of you seem to do that. Try putting your feet in someone who feels wrongly banned for whatever reason and you truly do feel you are wrongly banned then you come here to your peers and you have 5 downvotes just because you didn't have a reform card (how was he supposed to know that not everyone uses forums)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safearra View Post
i mean i understand his rage though, and you know as much as me every few days a new set of people come in with the same rage.

i think the point is (and i know you have all heard this before) the way the tribunal community comes off mean,condescending,united as one sometimes you people are so offensive, more offensive than the player being banned

riot wants you to positively reinforce people, none of you seem to do that. Try putting your feet in someone who feels wrongly banned for whatever reason and you truly do feel you are wrongly banned then you come here to your peers and you have 5 downvotes just because you didn't have a reform card (how was he supposed to know that not everyone uses forums)

I think you misconstrue the concept, the members here go through voice opinion and point out where they believe the player has gone wrong. Where the reviewers wish they provide some level of advice but this usually occurs once a player acknowledges that they did something wrong. Most continue to believe they are completely blameless and innocent which usually results in insulting the reviewers.

Case in point - e.g.

.... its people like you bellmaker. If you were to call me a jackass in game and say "So I'm going to go with you're just a jackass that wants someone to warm up some milk and sing you to sleep" thats a instapunish and you would be banned. Why is there 5 cases to judge off of when you look at 1 word in 5 cases and instaban 1 word you don't know what X player said in champ select etc

Someone said this about a week ago because they did not agree with the posting - starting off with "it's people like you" and calling the person a jackass. Maybe you remember the post.


123