Champions Off-the-Clock comic contest - Unprepared Garen Request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

With the up ad comming Champions Off-the-Clock comic contest I would ask ALL the Unprepare Garen fans to, not only join the contest, but to also promote this beloved skin that we all know should be made. The comic needs to be about a champion in their 'Off-the-Clock' time. What could be more off the clock than this!?

"Whats a Unprepared Garen?" The answer is quite simple. It is a legendary Garen skin that sees him wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, wielding a scrubbing brush in one hand and a rubber ducky in the other. (Its all better explained in the link)

Quote:
Its not called Unprepared Garen for nothing. Picture this:
Garen in the shower, cleaning himself off after a long day of justice bringing, when all of a sudden he hears the call of the Summoner. "You have been summoned Garen, The Might of Demacia. Your people need you!"
In Garens Unprepared state, he grabs the nearest towel and wields he mighty loofah and charges off to the battle field. "Sweet Soapy Demacian Justice!"
So to all the creative artists out there, help bring this into a reality. Make a lol worthy comic that includes the magnificent Unprepared Garen. If you win, the prize is ALL YOURS. Just know who and where this came from and remember to mention.
Good luck, and I hope you will join the contest. Help bring Sweet Soapy Demacian Justice!.

Heres the link to the contest page:
http://comic-contest.leagueoflegends...FF92C1DB1D7AD3

And here the link to the official Unprepared Garen page, in case you missed it:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2002829

Shelaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

oooo i am so doing this o-o

TheHobbits

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelaka View Post
oooo i am so doing this o-o
Sweet