Retardness on ranked since the new ELO system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

irish l

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Well, i made this, so poeple notice how RETARDED people on ranked is, i mean the ammount of *******, trolls, afk's, and feeders on bronze is ridiculous, RIDICULOUS!! i always aaalways have these scores on the game, like -------26/7-----7/1---- 14/4----- and stuff like that, and i just want to say, that qualifing for series is impossible, i lose 5 out of 6 ranked games, i was once place number 4 on bronze 1, i've played alot of ranked with the scores i just mentioned, and now im very on the bottom from bronze 2, i dont think that the tribunal works, all those noob people still on ranked and i see no change, im tyred of loosing all the damn matches, im so freaking tyred of this game, i totally exploded.

Just wanted to be sure you guys agree with me, and lets HOPE people from the game really change this, good players like me should have something better, i dont know why im matched with those bronze people when im as good as someone in silver or gold ( no intention to sound pridefull ).

I just hope you riot people really fix this **** the earlyer possible. Thanks.

A mad summoner.

Akira Kid41

03-07-2013

The most prominent problem with player behavior in low ranked games is the community's general perception of the meta. Players watch the pro streams enough to understand why certain champions play specific positions and what those roles entail and also provide. The "meta" is the most efficient and effective progression of play, and the pros utilize it well. The majority of the community does not; yet feels that this simple knowledge is enough to seriously compete in solo queue ranked matches. This is a delusion. What they don't understand, is that without actual skill, following the meta means nothing. So this community will rage when their "ADC" role builds a viable "AP" build and performs. This community will rage when a team mate selects an unconventional support champion, all while fulfilling a supports role and maintaining a positive score.
And why will the community continue to blindly rage? Because every time a game is lost, it is never due to the careless, preventable, numerous free feeds, it is always due to that one player that played "outside" of the "meta" and performed.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Maybe you should stop focusing on killing things and actually play to win the game. Perhaps if you were pushing objectives instead of chasing down every kill, or allowing your teammates to get fed too, instead of taking away all the last hits, you might win more games.

Just a thought.

TYRANT HANZO

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Maybe you should stop focusing on killing things and actually play to win the game. Perhaps if you were pushing objectives instead of chasing down every kill, or allowing your teammates to get fed too, instead of taking away all the last hits, you might win more games.

Just a thought.
Idiots with kills, does not a good player make...

irish l

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Kid41 View Post
The most prominent problem with player behavior in low ranked games is the community's general perception of the meta. Players watch the pro streams enough to understand why certain champions play specific positions and what those roles entail and also provide. The "meta" is the most efficient and effective progression of play, and the pros utilize it well. The majority of the community does not; yet feels that this simple knowledge is enough to seriously compete in solo queue ranked matches. This is a delusion. What they don't understand, is that without actual skill, following the meta means nothing. So this community will rage when their "ADC" role builds a viable "AP" build and performs. This community will rage when a team mate selects an unconventional support champion, all while fulfilling a supports role and maintaining a positive score.
And why will the community continue to blindly rage? Because every time a game is lost, it is never due to the careless, preventable, numerous free feeds, it is always due to that one player that played "outside" of the "meta" and performed.
i totally agree in that, but i mean people who just feeds and trolls, i dont really think they are ******* if they dont really follow the meta, i've seen people who does nice work with ap's as adc and stuff like that, im just mad against the poeple who goes "first pick mid/top" and the "im mid first pick, i dont care if you called it first, im first pick" and then they feed, thats the kind of people i dont like

irish l

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post

Just a thought.
i actually never ks, and i dont dive in 1v3's for kills, all the kills i get are either on teamfights, safe fights or supporting weak teammates, i consider myself a teamplayer and i just carry when i need to

Nr1Killa

03-10-2013

If you were a "silver or gold player" you should be able to get out of bronze no matter what. My friend who actually started at bronze 5 ended up working his way up to silver 5 with just knowing how to support his team. And honestly if you think you'll stop seeing people like this out of bronze your completely wrong. I deal with people like this still.

Oddible

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Kid41 View Post
A very positive view of the situation, unfortunately only partially true. While issues with people comparing their comps to the meta are certainly happening, the number of afkers and trolls in bronze creates an intractable position in the bottom rank that is VERY difficult to transcend.