Diamond Swain Guide - TMP Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imuthes

03-07-2013

I created a new and updated swain guide on mobafire. It contains pretty much everything I could think of about how to play Swain well as a mid laner. Please have a look at it if you have any interest in playing swain. I hope you like it and if you do don't forget to vote. Thank you for your time.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...id-lane-303558

- TMP Fate, once known as Fas Scriptor

Spaghadeity

03-09-2013

Liandrys Tormeny>Void Staff

And why a lich bane? That part seriously confuses me.

Also you start with a faerie charm but it doesn't build into anything.

Honestly one HUGE problem with this swain build is that you only have one source of mana (the ROA). This means that you're useless without blue buff and even with blue buff you're not useful for long. Swain should really pick up at least two mana oriented items. Either another ROA, a tear, or a grail.

seiqooq

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghadeity View Post
Liandrys Tormeny>Void Staff

And why a lich bane? That part seriously confuses me.

Also you start with a faerie charm but it doesn't build into anything.

Honestly one HUGE problem with this swain build is that you only have one source of mana (the ROA). This means that you're useless without blue buff and even with blue buff you're not useful for long. Swain should really pick up at least two mana oriented items. Either another ROA, a tear, or a grail.
liandrys is better for a tankier build, void staff is better for a squishier build such as his. lich bane is ok if they build no mr, but id rather have dfg

Spaghadeity

03-10-2013

Actually no, Liandry's is better flat out for swain.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...redibly-strong