Looking for a non-pro 3 v 3 player for ranked 6 to 10 ish EST M-F

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leviclaud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Sent u a friend request. im usually on playing or watching anime if i get bored in between playing. Only times i wouldnt be able to play is if im working which is usually one or 2 nights a week. time zone is est and play many diff champs.

Slenderheart

03-23-2013

I have about 200 games in TTL at the moment and I also have a lower bronze 3 team. We aren't pro, but we are pretty good players. MY ign is the same as my forum name. We just want to find a couple of guys like you do that aren't just fill ins so we can play ranked regularly. We just wanna climb the ladder and enjoy ourselves along the way. Feel free to friend me and ask any questions you may have

Iggye

03-23-2013

I can fill any role, and I am available about 3 days a week from 7-10 maybe 4 days I week. i can play top or bottom well and i would love to play a few games with you. My IGN is Iggye. I also do have skype.

Troy Spiral

03-26-2013

13 guys in various teams, it is now 7pm EST , how many guys are online and ready to go? count them... ONE..

Christ. Slack much? lol >.>

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

piemansixtie

03-26-2013

im on most of the time (no life) if your still looking. ign is piemansixtie
looking to have fun and play

Gay Kitty

03-26-2013

i can play almost 24/7 at all times hmu

Troy Spiral

03-27-2013

still looking for reliable people. Key word, reliable. 7:15 PM EST once again, number of guys ready to go? One.

Troy Spiral

04-02-2013

7:05

How many people online ready to go? As usual... One. (other than me)

Really would be nice to get someone better than "us" as like a coach, but honestly i'll settle for anyone reliable. Which, I'm starting to think doesn't exist. Doesnt mean you need to be on 5 days a week, but 3 would be nice.

VoLKTRoN

04-02-2013

Hey man i can be on M-F at that time weekends i'll be working until 10 central. so. hit me up in game if you wanna play

strafter

04-02-2013

Add me, I'm on usually 4PM-11PM EST minus time for dinner, looking for a good 3s team.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20879022#history
Pretty good win ration solo que, sorry I've been on a Heimer run recently, still went 7 for 10 with em.