Looking for a non-pro 3 v 3 player for ranked 6 to 10 ish EST M-F

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahskance

03-19-2013

I sent you a friend request a day or so ago. I was in another state visiting a friend and drove back today.

Short of Tuesdays, where I have an entertainment plot meeting from 7:30 to 9:40ish EST, I'm available for your times. I'm on another ranked team, but they tend to get together around 10 PM, so there's really no overlap. I enjoy playing, and hope to see you tomorrow.

Weekwe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

I can play w/e mainly all tanky brusiers I am 700+ wins and have a lot of TT experience I am silver player and I am online during those above listed times (I am EST I'm from New York)

Weekwe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

I have skype am very vocal silver player on East coast time and can be on frequently 4-5 weekday nights a week have mostly all tanky bruisers excell with j4, jayce, and kassadin fairly good with a few other looking for others to mess and combine strats and stratigies with am very friendly

JustOneMoreGame

03-21-2013

My IGN is JustOneMoreGame

My friend and I play 3x a week (and that is just weekdays as long as we are not at work late) and normally a lot on weekends.

We are both pretty relaxed and currently on a silver team, but the team only has 3 people and he and I are the only ones normally on... (I feel your pain)

I have a pretty wide array of champions that I can play, so look me up if you want. I will talk to my friend tonight and see what he says. The biggest problem is we enjoy playing together so we would probably both want to play at the same time.

We are from Wisconsin and have 9-5 jobs, so the time frame would be perfect for us.

Give me a look and let me know.

Oh, and I almost forgot, we use skype exclusively, although you may hear my wife in the background

EDIT:
Sorry for some reason I read your post as CDT. If you still feel like playing I would be game if we can get on at the same time

lonelywolf007

03-21-2013

I would be interested in playing with you guys, if you still have a slot open. Add me if you're still looking, I've enjoyed TT since first season but can't seem to get a group together to play it. Thanks, hope to see you on!

Troy Spiral

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOneMoreGame View Post
My IGN is JustOneMoreGame

My friend and I play 3x a week (and that is just weekdays as long as we are not at work late) and normally a lot on weekends.

We are both pretty relaxed and currently on a silver team, but the team only has 3 people and he and I are the only ones normally on... (I feel your pain)

I have a pretty wide array of champions that I can play, so look me up if you want. I will talk to my friend tonight and see what he says. The biggest problem is we enjoy playing together so we would probably both want to play at the same time.

We are from Wisconsin and have 9-5 jobs, so the time frame would be perfect for us.

Give me a look and let me know.

Oh, and I almost forgot, we use skype exclusively, although you may hear my wife in the background

EDIT:
Sorry for some reason I read your post as CDT. If you still feel like playing I would be game if we can get on at the same time
that might be a little hard as often i am just short one guy, not two, but there are nights when im short two guys so its just hit or miss. =) i really need you guys to hit ME up , i get so many people that are half-hearted about joining its not funny.

lonelywolf007

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
that might be a little hard as often i am just short one guy, not two, but there are nights when im short two guys so its just hit or miss. =) i really need you guys to hit ME up , i get so many people that are half-hearted about joining its not funny.
So would you just want us to friend you if we're interested then?

Troy Spiral

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelywolf007 View Post
So would you just want us to friend you if we're interested then?
yeah thats fine. =)

Troy Spiral

03-22-2013

This is crazy...

7pm Eastern... at LEAST 10 guys on the "i want to play ranked" friends list now... anyone ready to go? nope.

Draiders

03-22-2013

Add me then Draiders I am on PST but usually can be on around those times.