Looking for a non-pro 3 v 3 player for ranked 6 to 10 ish EST M-F

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaoi Nee Chan

03-17-2013

I can jungle as most champs. I can skype but i will probably be on from from 7-9:30 EST on Mondays-Fridays due to schedule reasons.

Troy L Jenkins

03-18-2013

6:30 guess how many guys are online and ready to go? count em... zero =P

Troy L Jenkins

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etched Hero View Post
I can jungle as most champs. I can skype but i will probably be on from from 7-9:30 EST on Mondays-Fridays due to schedule reasons.

thats fine , feel free to hit me up. Cant promise there will always be a spot but there is plenty of room as things stand now, I have one (fairly) reliable guy and thats it. Everyone else is hit-or-miss and shows up "whenever". =/

MrShau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

If you are still looking for players to try out I am game.

askmeyumad

03-19-2013

add me askmeyumad

War Masheen

03-19-2013

Hey I am a bronze player with over 200 wins in TT. I believe that I can be in the gold Tier or even better if I had the right team. My username is kaoskommader666. I play a lot and am willing to learn so that I can become much better. I am free everyday from 6-10 central time and willing to work out a schedule. I am a team player and have skype. I can play:

Garen
Rumble
Riven
Teemo

But Im willing to learn to play new roles. Hit me up if you are interested in talking

Troy L Jenkins

03-19-2013

Time changed to 7 Eastern as my personal schedule is pretty flex able and it seems that 7 eastern is much easier for most people i talk to.

SoV Matrix

03-19-2013

I playany postion add both my accounts if interested combined i have over 1k wins. I play ranked 3v3 already and know quite alot. Both my accounts are cloud4177 and cloud417

Troy L Jenkins

03-19-2013

Honestly guys i really only have the smallest concern about playskill other than that your trying, and have the basics of the game down and are willing to learn.

The key thing is that you actually show up, and keep showing up, which seems to be far and away the main problem.

Almost no one is reliable. Not sure what it is about this game that breeds that unreliability. I have never had this problem with any other competitive game. (maybe its the "free" aspect)

Troy L Jenkins

03-19-2013

And yes still looking for guys.