How avoid yelling at the feeding teammates?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sneak Thief

03-07-2013

I lose control cause generally I do not like losing due to someone just being plain dumb.

I know some people are generally not good at the game or something and they make a mistake, I am fine but when someone just continuely is being stupid like tehre not even trying I lose control and end up getting reported for verbal abuse/harassment.

(I do not have anger problems, only against trolls)

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyJoker View Post
(I do not have anger problems, only against trolls)

/)_(\

if you really can't say anything nice, say nothing at all

ibnfadlanIII

03-07-2013

sivhd has a video on this
http://youtu.be/vVtmV0FzW_0

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Have you tried actually playing the game?

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but all the time you spend typing your bull**** is time spent not playing the game. Just shut the **** up and play.

You've had bad games, too. You've even fed on occasion. Everyone has. Yet if someone starts screaming at you and insulting you when you are having a bad game, do you suddenly start playing better? **** no, you play worse, because you become defensive and are less inclined to notice your own mistakes, and more inclined to blame others.

What makes you think the results will be any different when you're the one raging like an idiot at someone else?

Just ****ing play.

SlamHannigan

03-07-2013

First of all, it's really easy to assume that a player who's having a bad game must be bad all the time. That's not remotely the case. I've seen some consecutive Ranked matches where a player will have one game and finish 1/10 or something, and the next game they wipe the floor with their opponent.

Second, yes, losing can be frustrating, but that comes with the territory when you play a game built around competition. And in a game as complex as this, a lot of times it doesn't boil down to just one player. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you don't gloat about victories, since most players don't. Being a good sport is more than that though. Video games are supposed to be fun, and anyone can have fun when they're winning. But can you have fun when you know you're going to lose? Learn to do that, and the amount of fun you have in this game -- and any competitive game -- increases dramatically.

Lastly, just focus on doing what you need to do in your lane unless it's hugely important. You're under no obligation to speak to a player who's underperforming, but if you do, congratulate them on successes, ("way to keep him out of top" or "thanks for the assist" or something) since that's proven to be the best motivator. If you see them making glaring errors, correct them kindly. "Just a bit of advice, if you switch to AP gear you'll do a lot more damage", or something along those lines.

The Sneak Thief

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Have you tried actually playing the game?

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but all the time you spend typing your bull**** is time spent not playing the game. Just shut the **** up and play.

You've had bad games, too. You've even fed on occasion. Everyone has. Yet if someone starts screaming at you and insulting you when you are having a bad game, do you suddenly start playing better? **** no, you play worse, because you become defensive and are less inclined to notice your own mistakes, and more inclined to blame others.

What makes you think the results will be any different when you're the one raging like an idiot at someone else?

Just ****ing play.

That was my first time as varus... it wasn't ranked.

When its 2/6 or something around that, its either

A) Bad games, I am just off

B) due to fighting a fed enemy team I end up feeding