Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dehunter456

03-07-2013

Yes. I'm seeing a lot of trolls in my game. I was playing in a Co-op VS AI game (yes. a coop vs ai) to get away from all the trolls. Yet when I go in game, they all go mid after me so I get no CS. They denied me XP and I was still at level one when all the bots were level 5. I disconnected just because I was so frustrated (I never disconnect, but due to my horrible day, I just had to.) I want to know another way of dealing with trolls other than reporting them. Any help?

Tekshi

03-07-2013

Uh just relax and have fun? You shouldn't be treating co-op games serously. Just go with the flow or go to another lane.

dehunter456

03-07-2013

Quote:
Tekshi:
Uh just relax and have fun? You shouldn't be treating co-op games serously. Just go with the flow or go to another lane.

Yeah. Normally, I wouldn't be treating Bots very seriously, but I just wasn't having a very good day. I was really frustrated when I got home and the trolls just fueled the fire.

Sereg Anfaug

03-07-2013

They probably just wanted to win quickly for their First Win bonus, so they went mid to push it quickly and end.

They're not trolling - you were.

Don't ever leave a match for any reason.

dehunter456

03-07-2013

Quote:
Sereg Anfaug:
They probably just wanted to win quickly for their First Win bonus, so they went mid to push it quickly and end.

They're not trolling - you were.

Don't ever leave a match for any reason.

They weren't pushing mid. When I went top, they followed me and took my CS. When I went bot, they followed me and took my CS. They were trolling me.

TehomCD

03-07-2013

Ugh, that's really awful. That's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening. You are incredibly unlucky to run into a premade of four people who just decided to grief you.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

03-07-2013

when they do that.

that means other lanes are open.

thus you can solo top or bot lane. you can juke your team and just roaming top or bot tilll they stop following you.

plus 5 mid in coop vs ai is not a problem. you take mid turret then enemy top and bot lane bots come and go mid and it is like an aram match. 5v5 in mid all game. you just push to win and it's easy. power through.