Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Riot has again shown their willingness to temporarily remove a broken champ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NAForumSmurf

03-07-2013

Why can't this be done for Kassawin? He is clearly "broken" and in need of a fix on Dom.

Riot, pls.

HaIfhearted

03-07-2013

Because there is a difference between "broken op" and "this champion has a game-breaking bug that needs to be hotfixed asap".

MuseLuffy

03-07-2013

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
Because there is a difference between "broken op" and "this champion has a game-breaking bug that needs to be hotfixed asap".

There sure is, one is removed till it's fixed, the other is left to ruin the game for years. Good post, moron.

A Slime Appears

03-07-2013

Quote:
HaIfhearted:

There is, but Bork didn't have a game breaking bug and it just got hotfixed : \

Sauron

03-07-2013

There's a big difference between Kassadin and AP Troddlemoar.

One is the strongest champion in the game and the other wears funny hats!

Metalfenrir

03-08-2013

Quote:
Sauron:

Don't forget the googly eyes

Tortferngatr

03-08-2013

Quote:
Sauron:

AP Trynd was mostly just a really honking annoying champ to go against.

Kassadin has always been sleeper...and I have no idea how the hell to play him well. >.<

Orphane

03-08-2013

Quote:
MuseLuffy:
There sure is, one is removed till it's fixed, the other is left to ruin the game for years. Good post, moron.

I'm not sure how you can possibly argue that a balance issue is somehow more detrimental to game experience than one that actually causes gameplay errors/crashes. When a champion is disabled because of horrible bugs, it's disabled for all maps.

P.S. Dominion has only been out for like a year and a half

KASSADIN HAS BEEN TIME PILLAGING DOMINION OH NOOOOOOOOOO

IronAegis

03-08-2013

I wouldn't want to see him disabled, just stop the LOLWALLHOP allover the map and I'm gine.

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Orphane:
I'm not sure how you can possibly argue that a balance issue is somehow more detrimental to game experience than one that actually causes gameplay errors/crashes. When a champion is disabled because of horrible bugs, it's disabled for all maps.

P.S. Dominion has only been out for like a year and a half

KASSADIN HAS BEEN TIME PILLAGING DOMINION OH NOOOOOOOOOO

Implying kass will be fixed before the 2 year mark? Want to make a bet about that? Idiot.
Assuming kass will remain broken for quite some time is pretty safe bet in my opintion, stop riding my **** f@ggot.

No where did I say a bug that causes crashes is less important than OP champs, I simply pointed out the difference, I think you are autistic/illiterate.