Advice on Nasus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoistedParanoia

Recruiter

03-07-2013

I'm just looking for some advice to use him effectively.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Remember to AA the opponent back if they try to harass you. Save your Q for the minions obviously, but remember, you can attack back as well. Don't be afraid to AA minions for early lifesteal as well.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Build pure tank and farm up your Q.

BigBossBob

03-07-2013

I used to play Nasus a lot more than I do now, but here's my tips:

1. His "Q" ability will begin to to more damage if you start killing minions with it. Meaning, if you press "Q", then strike a minion to kill it with that one hit, the damage that "Q" does will increase by a small amount. After a long enough time the "Q" ability will have built up a lot of extra damage from killing so many minions with it, that it will hit enemies very hard. Doing this is crucial to playing Nasus well.

2. Nasus has an ability where he creates a circle that damages all enemies in a period of time, just use this while fighting enemy champions early in the game, but don't use it too often because you will waste all of your mana. Later in the game, when you have items and you're much higher level, you can use this ability on minions in large groups to kill them all quickly.

3. Nasus has an ability called Wither, which you should only use against enemy champions trying to either run away, or enemy champions chasing you to kill you.

4. Nasus' last ability heals him and makes him stronger, the only way to really use this effectively is to use it as a surprise to your enemy. You would probably want to use this at maybe half health or so because it will turn the tables on your enemy. This ability can also be used if someone is about to kill you to give you a chunk of health which could allow you to escape without dying.

over9xx1000

03-07-2013

kill minions with ur q all day

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

03-07-2013

to be honest with you most games will end before you are able to farm up your q. plus he is one of the easier people to face in top lane, you can bully him soo much. out level and out farm him. take his turret roam snow ball against him easy. but his recent buffs helped a tad. he now suprise kills you back some times.

it just not a strategy i'd pick if i was to choose a top laner to main.

unique strategy, just not one i'd pick for myself.

there is times your team will need you, and if you top farming q all day, it's fine, but if enemy is 5v4 pushing mid can counter you.

Gwylym

03-07-2013

Saintswagger is right except for how to use wither. It doesnt just reduce move speed it reduces attack speed. So if youre in a 1v1 fight you definitely want to use it to reduce the damage you take and then use your ult after it goes away. In a team fight you want to use it on the enemy ADC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintswagger View Post
I used to play Nasus a lot more than I do now, but here's my tips:

1. His "Q" ability will begin to to more damage if you start killing minions with it. Meaning, if you press "Q", then strike a minion to kill it with that one hit, the damage that "Q" does will increase by a small amount. After a long enough time the "Q" ability will have built up a lot of extra damage from killing so many minions with it, that it will hit enemies very hard. Doing this is crucial to playing Nasus well.

2. Nasus has an ability where he creates a circle that damages all enemies in a period of time, just use this while fighting enemy champions early in the game, but don't use it too often because you will waste all of your mana. Later in the game, when you have items and you're much higher level, you can use this ability on minions in large groups to kill them all quickly.

3. Nasus has an ability called Wither, which you should only use against enemy champions trying to either run away, or enemy champions chasing you to kill you.

4. Nasus' last ability heals him and makes him stronger, the only way to really use this effectively is to use it as a surprise to your enemy. You would probably want to use this at maybe half health or so because it will turn the tables on your enemy. This ability can also be used if someone is about to kill you to give you a chunk of health which could allow you to escape without dying.