To be honest I think Valor is

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I AM MESS

03-07-2013

Quinn's dead brother reincarnated into well the suppose thought extinct bird. It's just not concidence that Quinn visited the site of the death of her brother to find this very rare bird dying & the bird literally understands Quinn & Valor understands Quinn. It's kind of odd. So maybe it is Quinn's dead brother reincarnated into this bird, he just can't tell her. Perhaps, her dead brother spirit visited the League Of Legends & talked to one of the head summoner's to use his or their powers to reincarnate him into this bird & set this whole thing up? Stranger things happen in the league, so do you think it's possible or no???

MrJayGoBOOM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Sure it's possible.

Sujisan

03-08-2013

Not a bad idea....Makes sense once you really think about it.

NikonD70

03-09-2013

I thought this comparison would be interesting to point out. I watched a Sinbad episode a long time ago (some of you guys probably know what I am talking about, this show used to air in the late 90s) and I must say, there is this sorceress named Maeve and she also has a brother named Dermott who was a human before he became a hawk. The only difference is, a spell was cast on him causing his death but it turns out that he did not actually die but turned into a hawk. But of-course no one knows that he is her brother. The hawk seems to look after her a lot and shows a lot of affection in almost every episode he is in.

Maeve:

Maeve is a Celtic sorceress, who is skilled in the arts of magic. She has a fiery personality and initially does not get along well with Sinbad, but later they become soulmates. She was only featured in the first season. The first episode for season two has her swept off the Nomad in the midst of a tempest, and it is later discovered the long-lost wizard Dim-Dim took her away to protect her from Rumina, a sorceress and a long-time foe of both Sinbad and Maeve.

Dermott:

Dermott is a very intelligent hawk that joins the crew with Maeve. It is later discovered Dermott is Maeve's brother, under a spell cast by Rumina.

GusterMcGusgus

03-10-2013

wait, what? wasn't this already implied in quinn's lore? like... valor being her brother?

Psychromaniac

03-16-2013

Quite possible. But I also think that somewhere down the line, he's gonna re-appear as a champ in the league. A lot of mentioned people in other-champ's bios seem to pop up like that, even if they're not given a name. So it's possible he'll come back as a champ working for Noxus or even Zaun.