Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Edit: So I totally and completely meant to post this in GD... It doesn't hurt to have it in Fan Art, it's just as appropriate, but that was an accident... woops...

Okay! First thing's first, yes, I know, Draven *just* got a skin. If this skin even by some miracle gains support I'm not even trying to have it happen any time soon. Secondly, some of you might recognize me as the creator of Firedancer Draven. Why am I trying to pitch another Draven skin after my success with Firedancer? Well, Draven is fun to make skins for...

Thirdly, why did I decide on a "Wolfman" Draven? Easy. In just about all of Draven's art, he reminds me of a wolf/animal. I did a few photoshop edits of his Gladiator splash and pretty quickly started coming up with ideas for a skin. Aaanyway, on to the skin itself!

[Center]Concept Art Lineart

Attachment 630208[/Center]

His particles will all be silver/moonlight-based. (yes, his axes are made of bones.)

While Blood Rush is active he possibly drops to all fours, until he auto attacks or catches an axe, where he stands up (although still hunched) to catch the axe. If he currently has 1 Spinning Axe while blood rush is active, he runs with only his free hand supporting him (like Wukong's pathing animation) and if he has both Spinning Axes he runs hunched over.

His joke can be a typical "wolf-whistle."

At the end of his dance, maybe he can howl instead of saying "yeah, woo!"?

Hidden passives:

Takes 1 extra damage from Vayne's Silver Bolts.
Gains 1 bonus AD when on the same team as Diana.

Anyway, just some early ideas for the skin. I will be coloring everything, making a splash art, etc, assuming I get nice feedback. Don't want to waste my time after all.

*Assuming this skin receives somewhat positive feedback I will be doing stillframes of all of his animations as I did with Firedancer.

------------------------

For those of you who want to see my photoshop edit of Gladiator that inspired me to make this skin, here it is:

Attachment 630211

Enjoy! (Hope I didn't forget to say anything ^^; )

Pink Moon Bunny

03-07-2013

yay, more Draven from you.
you do it all, in style.

EDIT: You should make him interact with Warwick somehow. :D

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Moon Bunny View Post
yay, more Draven from you.
you do it all, in style.

EDIT: You should make him interact with Warwick somehow.
Thought about making him howl when Warwick's blood scent procs (enemy and ally. Warwick howls all the same in both situations, so he'd basically howl with WW) instead of attaching it to his dance, but I think I like it better at the end of his dance. I'll try to think up some interaction though. I definitely didn't forget about Warwick lol.

Pink Moon Bunny

03-08-2013

Make his dance Thriller? Just because... well you know.