Hey all, I am new!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nivek1411

03-07-2013

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kevin (nivek1411) and I played for the first time last night (United States). I really enjoy this game so far but there is A LOT of things I need to learn. So, with that said I will usually be on every night through the week if anyone would like to teach me few things.

I am currently using Thresh but I can change that! Maybe to Darius or Olaf or Garen?

See ya online!

Totally Korean

03-07-2013

I wouldn't choose garen 0.0
My advice:
- Make sure to not make it easy for your enemy to kill you, be on the defence and dont attack right away
- Dont fight 2 people by yourself, if you start losing health majorly then retreat to an allied turret or hide.
-Hide in bushes to get away from fights, ambush people, and so on.
-Buy items and consumables, don't just save your money and forget
-I would buy boots and stuff that increase speed.
-If you see you have bad mana regen, health, attack speed or whatever always buy something to improve your champion in that area :3
- Dont let all your team mates do the work or you'll be behind.
- Do something to help your team and dont leave the mid, bot or top to overflow with enemies

TehomCD

03-07-2013

Welcome! My suggestion would just be to try all the free champions and see which ones you like most. The free champions change every week, and it's always hard to tell which ones you'll really click with.

Nivek1411

03-08-2013

Thanks guy, does playing with a friend that is already a level 12 hurt me? What I mean is, will it put me in a game with others that have earned a lot of runes? I got my A@@ handed to me on 3v3 but did better on 5v5 when he wasn't playing?

Skean7

03-08-2013

Why shouldn't he try garen? Garen is a pretty easy champ to play without too many complicated mechanics and no mana to worry about. I think garen is a fine choice. And yes, playing with someone of a higher level means there will be an equivalent higher level player on the opposing team... Which might mean your friend is owning a new player and you're getting owned, based on how the lane matchups work out.

SHAD0WTHR0NE

03-08-2013

The best advice is to play as many champs and roles as possible, it will help your overall skill, let you decide what roles you wanna focus later and helps with your ability to interact with other roles in the game (once you have played ADC it is way easier to understand what an ADC wants form a support).

Playing with a friend above your level can be frustrating but really beneficial. You will get wrecked pretty easily at first but if you find people willing to offer advice instead of just rage at you it can be really helpful and you will improve faster than you would by just playing with other people who are just starting.

Nivek1411

03-08-2013

Ok, next question! ITEMS!!!! I have been looking into builds for Champions but my question is: While looking at Berserker's Greaves do I have to buy Boots of Speed and dagger first to build Berserkers Greaves? I am a little confused sorry... or can I just buy Berserker Greaves? The whole tier thing is confusing me i guess?

Aliasear

03-08-2013

Hello and welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or just want someone to talk to, I'm here. (:

IGN: "Aliasear"

Skean7

03-08-2013

If you have enough gold, you can directly buy an item even if its built from several other items - however, you usually won't have the gold to directly buy the item and it generally makes more sense to build it over time.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

added u i can answer most of your questions.

oracle prodigy