Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ZAC Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vongeo

03-07-2013

Post speculations on ZAC.

Imma main him, he looks so awesome.

I don't know how he'll have much personality being a blob, but He's such a product of Zaunanite unregulation!

Montesque64

Recruiter

03-07-2013

Personally, I feel like people might be barking up the wrong tree regarding him being a "cute" champion. I mean, sure his silhouette is currently cute, but everything the devs are saying indicate that all of those are very much his juvenile form...I kind of expect his final art to be much less cute and much more...well...Zaunite. They're not much for cute, lol.

Cerubois

03-07-2013

Anyone else notice the first page is signed "Stylus"? :P

No idea what the other signatures are. First one has "La-??", the other simply "D C".

Vongeo

03-07-2013

I hope he's not cute, but grotesque and gigantic!

But I wouldn't mind cute

chase2426

03-08-2013

I feel like this champ will start as a "cute" champ at level one and as he levels or gains size using his skills he will become more monstrous and grotesk the way a true Zaunite should look. Also maybe now Twitch will have a friend!!

MrJayGoBOOM

03-08-2013

You Zaunites disgust me with your wasteful procedures. Science should be used in a responsibly renewable fashion and should also be used for more than just weapons. It's a pity to see such great minds go to toxic waste. If any of you were to ever reform your questionable ethics you would be more than welcome in Piltover.

FOR PILTOVER! FOR PROGRESS!

Vongeo

03-08-2013

Plitover forgos proggress for silly ethical issues. Don't speak of progress piltoverian! We are running a lab not a church!

OriginalA

03-08-2013

I must admit that although I support Piltover's advancements into clean Techmaturgy, this Zaunite experiment has captured my attention more than any of Piltover's gizmos.

Vongeo

03-08-2013

I hope we learn more about Zac's creator or whomever is writing on the notes

Nanilx1

03-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35404754#post35404754 Just going to leave this here so I don't post a wall of text :P