To Riot: Try to make a losing game not that a big deal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patraqushe

03-07-2013

It is no news that this game is full of negative emotions.
Online games are successful because it encourage players to interact.
Why it is so important? Because player can seek self confident from interacting with each other!

Have anyone ever notice that League of Legend is a game that discriminate players with "class" ?

Some people believe that the more money they make, the more successful they are. Same as the case in real life, in LoL, the higher ELO you are, the successful you are! (****! you don't play rank!? you are pretty much considered as "unemployed" in game.)
Most of the online games made tons of achievements for players to seek self-confident in game. LoL uses different rank system to classify your "skill".

Now, it is not hard to understand why people (or us) are crying so hard in game. They don't want to lose! No one want to be a loser. Just imagine what if your boss fire you for something that wasn't your fault (Hey! isn't that the same as you are top carrying and the bot lane screw up?!). Won't you be mad like ****? (And if your ELO drop below 1000, Oh no you are classify as unemployed again)

Here is my tiny suggestion to Riot. Have you guys ever think about improving the losing side reward (I mean not some ridiculous 4 days IP boost). Maybe something that will actually help those players (those who are classified as "unemployed") a bit?
After all it is a game, when a game drive players that mad (don't tell me its not your fault Riot, it is an issue since day 1), we do have a serious problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illouminous