Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal makes me happy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexyChai

03-07-2013

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that the tribunal really makes me feel like I can better the league of legends community. I'm so glad Riot gave us the option to have a say in who gets punished for what they do in the game.

I'm a more lenient punish-er in the tribunal, but recently I've been seeing a lot more reports on a players. Today alone, I reviewed about 10 different cases where over 5 people reported a person in just one game! That's crazy! I'm glad I get to punish these people, but it really made me think about how people act in this game. In the end, this is a video game, and no one will die if you win or lose a game. Bad language and verbal harassment have no place in a T-rated game. LoL isn't the place to cuss out people just because you don't like how they are playing. If you feel someone isn't doing well, can't you express your feelings without being a jerk? Think of it this way. How would you like it if someone came up to you on the street and started screaming in your face? Screaming curse words at you? You would be pretty shocked and mad. You might even call the police. So if you wouldn't do that or expect someone to do that on the street, why would you do it online? It's called respect and being friendly. Yes, people will still be mean, but you don't have to be mean back. That's what the tribunal is for. We will find those people who are nasty, and they will be punished.

Hope this wasn't too long or annoying. I was just worried after seeing such a change in the tribunal since I first started judging cases. Have a great day everyone!

HenryKrinkle

03-07-2013

Always happy to see people who think like me.

Big O and Dukes

03-07-2013

Punishment is one thing, but the ultimate destruction of game content that has been bought or worked hard for for simply being a jerk a bunch of times should be absolutely unacceptable to community members. Toxic people like you are going to pay for the prosecution that you happily enact on other players eventually; karma always comes around.

Reminder to all community members: you do not HAVE to support the cowardly behavioral policies enforced by Riot. There are several ways that you can improve your in-game experience without aiding Riot's policy of account destruction.

The most simple and efficient way to do this is through use of the ignore feature. One quick click of a button next to someone's name and you don't have to hear them rage, but you can still get important information from them via the new advanced pinging system. This system greatly enhances player communication without actually speaking. This is, in my opinion, the best way to still enjoy your games and not have a hand in Riot's cowardly prosecution of player accounts.

Illouminous

03-07-2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=497199363649429&set=a.255417937827574.56464.238762096159825&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf